Jango jet pack harness help needed

CGClone

Active Hunter
Jango jetpack harness help needed

Alright gang, I have a problem with my Jango jet pack harness.

The current harness (I will have to dig it out for pics) wont let me get the jet pack high enough on my back to sit right and lock proper:

jangobp.jpg

The current harness I have was bought used with the pack. It looks like either a baby harness or a backpack harness and its somewhat cumbersome under the vest.

What is recommended to replace this, any one have pics of their setup to share?

I greatly appreciate the input. (y)

CG

I've got a brand new harness that I just cobbled together, and I can safely say that after two troops with it now, it's working great!

I made a variation on Fettdads style of harness, more simple in design, but just as effective. I'll see if I can't post up a pic of the harness tonight for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a week to wait I'm going to have a few for sale. I has the correct clips and tri-glides and it fits very confortable. Plus it will also help keep your codpiece sagging.

pics will be coming soon...

Jango jetpack harness help needed

Alright gang, I have a problem with my Jango jet pack harness.

The current harness (I will have to dig it out for pics) wont let me get the jet pack high enough on my back to sit right and lock proper:

jangobp.jpg

The current harness I have was bought used with the pack. It looks like either a baby harness or a backpack harness and its somewhat cumbersome under the vest.

What is recommended to replace this, any one have pics of their setup to share?

I greatly appreciate the input. (y)

CG

Hi, I have this, from Bobamaker (Daz), it is very light and comfortable and accurate (pIc) please tells me if you like it!!!!!
Ship me a PM if it is, OK.

Jetpack Harness Bobamaker.JPG

If you have a week to wait I'm going to have a few for sale. I has the correct clips and tri-glides and it fits very confortable. Plus it will also help keep your codpiece sagging.

Yea, let me know and I gots time, no rush. Thanks for chiming in Seeker, you got some top notch stuff and I look forward to pics.

Any news yet Arturo? Just curious man, thanks!

I'm finishing up a batch this weekend. pics will be coming in the begining of the week. you will be pleased. :D

Sup Arturo, just passing through the neighborhood, this stuff is getting heavy to carry around ;)

cash money.jpg

:lol:lol:

Nice

You want the whole batch?

The harness look very nice. I might just keep them for myself.

Just kidding. I finally put a whole one together last night. I really like the way they came out. I'm really hopping I could have them finished this weekend. I'm wanna start the for sale thread.

:lol:

:lol:lol:

Nice

You want the whole batch?

The harness look very nice. I might just keep them for myself.

Just kidding. I finally put a whole one together last night. I really like the way they came out. I'm really hopping I could have them finished this weekend. I'm wanna start the for sale thread.

:lol:

:D no, just 1 nice, working, sweet, proper one will do the trick thanks LOL

Im curious about the whole "keep your cod piece from sagging" part you reffered to..hmmmmm

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back