Cupluvs FP armor, and MOW gaunt paintups

wickedbeard

Active Hunter
Here we have Cupluvs set of FP armor and his MOW gauntlets done up ESB style.
This is some top quality gear, and I really enjoyed doing these paintups and assemblys.Not too fun trimming the armor, but after that it was all pleasure.lol
I may need to trim a little more off the edges of the chest and ab plates, now that I look at it more.They look just a bit to thick, unless cupluv is happy with it as is then i will leave it be.
Major Kudos to FP, and MOW for their unbelievable talent and artistry.their gear is always smooth,clean and extremely easy to work with.
also to Scott (Lucksy31)for the awesome decals as usual.
I do not know who did the machined parts, but they are top notch!!!I am extremely impressed with the gaunt darts.
I took the liberty of taping the armor to my vest and paired it with my ESB bucket for a few pics to get the collar attached just right, and to get the full effect.
I will soon be recieving MOW's new pack to paint for Cupluv as well as his soft parts, so their will be more to this thread in the future.
Enjoy,
cupluv002.jpg

cupluv003.jpg

cupluv007.jpg

cupluv006.jpg

cupluv005.jpg

cupluv004.jpg

cupluv043.jpg

cupluv048.jpg

cupluv045.jpg

cupluv044.jpg

cupluv041.jpg

cupluv040.jpg

cupluv039.jpg

cupluv038.jpg

cupluv037.jpg

cupluv036.jpg

cupluv035.jpg

cupluv028.jpg

cupluv022.jpg

cupluv021.jpg

cupluv020.jpg

cupluv019.jpg

cupluv018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we have Cupluvs set of FP armor and his MOW gauntlets done up ESB style.
This is some top quality gear, and I really enjoyed doing these paintups and assemblys.Not too fun trimming the armor, but after that it was all pleasure.lol
I may need to trim a little more off the edges of the chest and ab plates, now that I look at it more.They look just a bit to thick, unless cupluv is happy with it as is then i will leave it be.
Major Kudos to FP, and MOW for their unbelievable talent and artistry.their gear is always smooth,clean and extremely easy to work with.
also to Scott (Lucksy31)for the awesome decals as usual.
I do not know who did the machined parts, but they are top notch!!!I am extremely impressed with the gaunt darts.
I took the liberty of taping the armor to my vest and paired it with my ESB bucket for a few pics to get the collar attached just right, and to get the full effect.
I will soon be recieving MOW's new pack to paint for Cupluv as well as his soft parts, so their will be more to this thread in the future.
Enjoy,
cupluv002.jpg

cupluv003.jpg

cupluv007.jpg

cupluv006.jpg

cupluv005.jpg

cupluv004.jpg

cupluv043.jpg

cupluv048.jpg

cupluv045.jpg

cupluv044.jpg

cupluv041.jpg

cupluv040.jpg

cupluv039.jpg

cupluv038.jpg

cupluv037.jpg

cupluv036.jpg

cupluv035.jpg

cupluv028.jpg

cupluv022.jpg

cupluv021.jpg

cupluv020.jpg

cupluv019.jpg

cupluv018.jpg

:eek: Wau, Incredible their work friend wickedbeard, you are a great artist, congratulations

Leo:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
This is beautiful work. Mine came in today, Jeff, and it is simply awesome. I will post pics in another thread when I get it all fixed up. This stuff looks even better in person. So much detail. Amazing work, Jeff. Amazing.

This is beautiful work. Mine came in today, Jeff, and it is simply awesome. I will post pics in another thread when I get it all fixed up. This stuff looks even better in person. So much detail. Amazing work, Jeff. Amazing.

glad you are happy sir.I meant to start a thread for yours too.Sorry bro.:facepalm

anyone know the thickness of that material (is it sintra komatex e3tc etc??) i really like how beefy it looks!

The FP armor is made of styrene. I would guess about .090. It looks thicker because of the rolled edege and the way it trims. It is light weight and about as accurate as you can find. I have a set and I love it! (y)

m thinking its the rolled edges of everything that give it such a thick look.

i REALLY like that... very believable as ARMOR.

he sell those sets unpainted by chance? ?? =)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back