COMPLETED "4 year old" Shiny Boba Armor, Jet Pack, Gauntlets & "Bucket sculpt"

Man, if you could make a career out of it, you could make it in like a day!!!!!

Also, did you use a base for the sculpt, or is the helmet sculpt, like 1 giant ball of Mando clay???

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe.. i love this thread! can't wait to see what the finished product is gonna look like!!!

Man, if you could make a career out of it, you could make it in like a day!!!!!

Also, did you use a base for the sculpt, or is the helmet sculpt, like 1 giant ball of Mando clay???

I use a small head from a hair/make up school... did save me from having to go get more clay...=)

Thanks! Should be finished soon just waiting on Magnets.

Exelent work bro. very inventive and its looking VERY nice... I think its really cool that your putting all together for your son, he must be very proud of you! GOOD WORK! :) vant wait to see it on him

That is absolutely AMAZING! You have a lot of artistic talent! Your son is going to remember that for a long time! So awesome!

Ok I still have some battle damage to paint but this thing is done!

Kid loves it & I'm happy with it.
I was thinking I would clean up one and re-Mold it. anyway...

mini003.jpg

mini001.jpg

mini004.jpg

mini002.jpg

mini005.jpg

without a flash...

mini4.jpg

;D

So I thought I would post on here how I installed the Range finder on here...

The Pink dot's Represent "Earth Magnets" This is how the Antenna is held in place so if it needs to be replaced it can be without removing the Ear cap.
mini2.jpg

Impressive, most impressive. I found working with mine that Bondo does not harden without a hardener. Yep, I'm new at this.

LOL! Man I'm sorry I'm not laughing @ you. You should come to one of My Armor Party's! This Thursday from 2pm-9pm I'm having a get together, I will be having more Probably one every week @ the same time frame. You can work on stuff get help give help... Get charged up to Mob with us to Events...

If my kids see this thread, all my work on their Boba/Jango armor will have been for naught! Amazing job, vode!(y)

If my kids see this thread, all my work on their Boba/Jango armor will have been for naught! Amazing job, vode!(y)

This is only temp. I will be re-doing him armor after Halloween in time for Phoenix Con. in January. he will be destroying this and out growing it soon. He has already grown 3" since I started this for him... Can we say bean sprout?:lol:

This is only temp. I will be re-doing him armor after Halloween in time for Phoenix Con. in January. he will be destroying this and out growing it soon. He has already grown 3" since I started this for him... Can we say bean sprout?:lol:

I know what you mean. It's a good thing I decided to save the Jango leg armor for last, 'cuz my little guy is growing like a weed!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back