Attaching Blaster to Mannequinn

My Snowtrooper mannequin has hands I made from wood and fingers made from metal clothes hangars covered in plastic tubing, so it's fingers will hold the gun. It keep it there, I used a zip tie that's hiddne by the folds of glove fabric.

Scott

My Snowtrooper mannequin has hands I made from wood and fingers made from metal clothes hangars covered in plastic tubing, so it's fingers will hold the gun. It keep it there, I used a zip tie that's hiddne by the folds of glove fabric.

Scott

Exactly what I did on my Boba :D

Scott

zip ties...unbelievable. I've been messing around with different guages of wire to get the right strength and the whole time I had some zip ties in my garage. The black ones blend perfect with the blaster and I used some clear ones around the wrists beneath the gloves. I attached the two together and it works great.

Thanks for the idea.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back