The super-duper Boba ammo pouch thread! VINYL TOO!!!

Now I have to admit publicly that I turned my back on ESB. Yes, My Fett is ROTJ. Sorry WPK but many of the parts of my Boba Fett costume are allready ROTJ so there was no point on getting an ESB belt anymore. :( But, that dose not mean that I will not make an ESB variation :)

SC, many thanks, the pouches look great. :)

Juan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Toby,
What's the difference with the horizontal stitching on the belts? First esb has four horizontally stitched lines, esb2 has only two? Are there two versions or does 2 not have the two lines yet?

Phil

There seems to be at least 2 ESB belts. Unless the one with the 4 stitches all around is a pre-pro. There are pictures over in the original thread.

OY !

I'm out of it for a little while, and look what I miss ... :rolleyes

I really don't know how I missed it, but I'm here now ;)

Awesome Job man ... just awesome ! :cheers

Ego,I too noticed the snap thing,and went back to photo's for a re-check.Indeed the snaps are not on the outside,but underneath to every ESB screencap,and promo pic that I've seen.An easy fix SC ;)

Steve

DL44 Blaster wrote:

Ego,I too noticed the snap thing,and went back to photo's for a re-check.Indeed the snaps are not on the outside,but underneath to every ESB screencap,and promo pic that I've seen.An easy fix SC ;)

Steve

Not that I care a whole lot about this ESB thing of yours, but I'm a bit confused about this button thing .. pics could help ;) hee..hee

The snaps could be placed underneath the vinyl pouches, but since the leather is a little tougher than vinyl, the snap outline probably won't be seen. It would be like trying to cover it with cloth, as opposed to covering it with thick paper or cardboard. :)

Well, wouldn't that work out for the EGOtistical types who might have put themselves down for a vinyl? :)

Jer

Cheers Ego ;) SC,I do agree 100% that putting a snap under vinyl would be impossible for it to look correct since the original was vinyl. :)

Steve

they look great !!!!! im in when the funds are available . do you have a pic of the belt itself ? or are you just doing the pouches ? thanks , cory

Wow!! Great looking ROTJ ammo belt. Thanks SC, I am very happy with the way it turned out :)

Please post pictures of the ends of the ROTJ belts.

2 Jedi belts, with the 6 grommets.
6g.jpg

AND, a set of vinyl flaps, ready to be glued down. These are a PAIN to make! :)
vinyl.jpg

I know they're a pain to make Toby but . . . THEY LOOK SO FRICKEN GOOD!!

Personally I think you should devote all your time and effort to the vinyl ones for the next little while! :D

:lol:
Well, I plan to have my first vinyl set finished tomorrow. ;)

Ego wrote:

I know they're a pain to make Toby but . . . THEY LOOK SO FRICKEN GOOD!!

Personally I think you should devote all your time and effort to the vinyl ones for the next little while! :D

:lol:

SNAPS ON THE INSIDE, SNAPS ON THE INSIDE!!

hehehehe

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back