Finally! My 501st Trading Card

runJEDIrun

Active Hunter
I finally got my 501st trading cards yesterday complements to Kris Krajewski of the ECG! I put those studio photos my buddy took a couple of months ago to good use and they look great on a card! I was handing them out to little kids at the event all day yesterday and they thought it was the greatest thing ever! haha!

BH1654FRONT.jpg.jpeg

BH1654BACK_RGB.jpg.jpeg

Design and photographically those look really great, but other than that one of the smaller reasons I got out of the organization.

Who did the printing?

Design and photographically those look really great, but other than that one of the smaller reasons I got out of the organization.

Who did the printing?

Not sure who did the printing, got it on an in garrison run. Why did this make you get out of the 501st?

Like I mentioned before, that was only one of the small things, not worth really getting into the details.
But again they look great graphically.

Phil,

Great looking card mate! Now you're going to have to send me one to add to my collection. As I get down to the detail work on my Jango v. 2.1 I have been looking at your pics as well as the ref photos for guidance. Great looking suit and a nice capper to your 501st membership.

:cheers

I have to agree, the card looks great!
I am hoping to get a run done for our garrison soon, I just nee to find a printer.
Darren

I should probably have a card done one of these days too...but not until I'm done upgrading!!! LOL At the rate i'm going now, I might be looking at 2013!!! LOL At least I'll have plenty of events to put on the back of the card for the "tour of duty part!!!" LOL

Phil, your card looks great! Want to trade for one of my Legion cards? PM me with your address if you're interested and I'll send it your way.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back