Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. Oct 9, 2009, 9:33 AM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #51

Quote dung0beetle said: View Post
    The model is complete and ready, so if you want it, send me a pm with your email address and paper size (Letter/A4).

I would be willing to trade, pm me with something to offer.
    I spent a lot of time working on this. I have given away other models for free over on the 405th (Halo costuming) forums.
    hi sounds like you have to do this wonder if I have it looks like my address is jenriquez@bcb.com.mx

and I would love in letter size

thank you very much
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Oct 13, 2009, 1:58 AM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #52

sir, how can i download your pepakura? it is very nice i'd like to make one for my nephew. he has a cancer and i just like him to be happy before he... you know. i am from the philippines. thanks!
  4. Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Oct 22, 2009, 3:02 AM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #53

Very nice work, Truly genius. I would like to get the helm piece if you don't mind. Send me an email so I may also donate to your cause.

Thank you so much.

Tim
  5. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Nov 21, 2009, 1:50 PM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #54

coudl u please send me the file so i can have it? i m ready to pay as long as it is not costly
  6. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Nov 21, 2009, 1:52 PM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #55

[QUOTE=dung0beetle;455223]Working on the chest...
    Dude can u send me this plz????????????????????????????????????????????
  7. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Nov 23, 2009, 4:43 AM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #56

Here's a sample of the unfold.

more to come...
    cool, that awesome.
    can you post the pdo file??
    thanks a lot...
    Dec 7, 2009, 2:26 AM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #57

I forgot to tell everyone here that my helmet is now FREE! Thanks to all that purchased it, but due to massive amounts of email and pm's I'm offering the file to everyone for free.
    download the A4 size here.
    download the Letter size here.

Also, I have kind of abandoned building more on the Iron Man models for now. I do have an even more accurate I.M. helmet model in the works. The pep model will include hinge patterns for the face and chin, as well as the articulation on the back of the neck as seen in the concept art.

Dec 7, 2009, 3:52 AM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #58

Sweet. Fantastic as always
    Dec 15, 2009, 8:12 PM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #59

Wow, fantastic work. I have access to a Sideshow 1:1 scale Mark III and I've also studied David's 3D file. His is based on a scan of a toy head, and it doesn't quite have the right movie look to it. Yours is a lot closer to the Sideshow look. Keep up the good work.
    Dec 30, 2009, 10:07 AM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #60

Quote 321dator said: View Post
    coudl u please send me the file so i can have it? i m ready to pay as long as it is not costly
    ? I find that strange.. You mention you boght one of our suits, but not from us, then your asking for pepakura files...
    If you got one of our suits then its pretty expensive.. And then you mention the same people who sold you our suit also make motorized helmets ...
    Sorry i just find this a bit strange...
    Dec 30, 2009, 10:54 AM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #61

You know, making new armor and other suits may be a good job. How much can cost your completed armor? $2500?
    Dec 30, 2009, 12:43 PM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #62

I think it is cool to se people make Iron Man armor if they make it them self and not from something already existing. I encourage people to use their creative skills to make something from the bottom and up that they can call their own.

BTW the Avatar you got is our 2nd Generation armor we made a while back. Its a while since i seen that anywere.... Very few of them exist in reality.
    Dec 30, 2009, 12:47 PM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #63

I forgot to tell everyone here that my helmet is now FREE! Thanks to all that purchased it, but due to massive amounts of email and pm's I'm offering the file to everyone for free.
    download the A4 size here.
    download the Letter size here.

Also, I have kind of abandoned building more on the Iron Man models for now. I do have an even more accurate I.M. helmet model in the works. The pep model will include hinge patterns for the face and chin, as well as the articulation on the back of the neck as seen in the concept art.

You got some very good 3D skills there. How do you go about creating a 3d sculpture like that? And what type of Font did you use on the Photo it is very similar to the concept drawings text.
    Dec 30, 2009, 1:25 PM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #64

That pic is concept art.
    Jan 11, 2010, 9:18 PM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #65

New bucket preview! Pending a few tweaks, This should be much smoother overall than my last helmet, and more accurate to what is on screen. I have shortened the back of the head and there is more geometry in the face and head portions of the model. My next step is to model the mechanisms (hinges etc.) to open the mask, jaw, and neck. I will release two versions of this helmet. One will include the hinges and the other will be essentially what you see in the pics. This is modeled from scratch, and not just an edited version of the other helmet. I hope to have it finished in a few days.
    To those who have purchased my other Iron Man helmet, you will receive this one in your email free of charge before I release it on the forums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	newhelmetwip.jpg 
Views:	3891 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	40408  
    Last edited by dung0beetle; Jan 11, 2010 at 9:34 PM.
  17. Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Jan 12, 2010, 12:08 AM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #66

Cannot imagine the time and effort that has gone into this. Bravo!
    Jan 12, 2010, 9:43 AM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #67

I cant believe how good this looks, you have done some seriously excellent work here
    Jan 12, 2010, 12:06 PM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #68

WOW I so want to try to make a iron man helmet now.
    Jan 12, 2010, 8:02 PM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #69

Quote inkmonkey said: View Post
    Cannot imagine the time and effort that has gone into this. Bravo!
    The time and effort was mostly spent on tracking down good references. I still can't find a good shot of the back of the head. The only references I have found are of replicas or bad angles for the back of the helmet, so I just guestimated.
    Jan 14, 2010, 11:26 AM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #70

Ya good references are hard to find some times. If you look at the back of a lot of IIron Man helmets they all vary and differ from each other. I'm working on a war machine helmet (sculpt) and there is a lot of guestimation work.
    Jan 16, 2010, 6:44 AM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #71

Here's a video of my new Iron Man helmet. The "ears" are modeled inside of the helmet (to make it easier to see when I unfolded it in Pepakura), so they are separate objects which aren't visible in the video. I will have it available for purchase on my blog as soon as I figure out how much I want for it. I'm still working on the hinges, and I've decided that there isn't enough room inside the helmet for the mechanics to make the neck telescope in on itself and still fit your head inside, but I've modeled the hinge for the mask to open properly. It turns out it was easier to do than I had expected. I will make the hinged version available at a later date.
    Jan 16, 2010, 4:14 PM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #72

WOW looks great. Will this one be free as well?
    Jan 16, 2010, 7:47 PM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #73

Quote SUPERprops said: View Post
    WOW looks great. Will this one be free as well?
    I will be charging for this one, but I haven't decided how much. I think I might work on the rest of the armor again. I have learned a lot since I abandoned it.
  25. Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Jan 26, 2010, 2:36 PM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #74

Has anyone made the helmet yet? What size is the head? I would hate to build it to find out that it won't fit.
  26. Mar 9, 2010, 5:46 PM - Re: Iron Man 3d model for Pepakura #75

When can we see the rest of the armor to download? I have the helmet, the shoulder, the biceps, and I believe the forearm. I am looking for the rest. When I do start putting this together, what size paper should I use? Also, would paper machae work the same as resin and fiberglass?