Nevu's Custom Mando (Lots of Pics)

actually ive found that TDH is actually a good way to relax and get away from stress. Calms me down so i can think about my problem, and then solve it

Trust me I work in a psych unit, you guys are all fine.
It's good to come here and just talk sometimes, it really helps with the stressors in our everyday lives.
but don't be afraid if you need real help to seek it before it's too late.

You work in a psych unit? I go to the English equivalent of them - CAMHS. Clinical depression and psychosis, which is why I tend not to get much done. I'm on 20mg of abilify and 30mg of Citalopram, used to be on 20ml of fluoxetene. It's getting better.

Just stay on 'em and you should be fine ;) Celexa and Abilify are a good combination, Prozac is getting old and ineffective, although some of the older antipsychotics need to make a comeback since the new ones are too gentle in my opinion (Not for all patient mind you, just the rally psychotic ones).
I have so many frequent flyer's it's not funny.. We discharged a guy last Tuesday and he came back this Wednesday, heck one lady got discharged at 1:30 and was readmitted at 4:30... She refused to get out of the Taxi when she got to her long term facility, she started yelling and hitting the car so they called the police and brought her back.

The patients I feel bad for are the ones on Clozaril with NO effects, I mean there is nothing left after Clozaril and it's a dangerous medication, agranulacytosis is a BAD side effect.

Indeed, I heard they didn't want to put me on anything that strong. Also, Prozac tastes horrible XD

Life's bad, when one thinks about it... But we'll pull through! Mando'a Spirit!

Interesting conversation you guys had there... lol
Well I finished paint my armor so all the painting on the armor is done. I only have a little bit of sanding left on the helmet and then I can paint it. Though I have yet to find that Filler Primer that Adonian pointed out. Wally Mart didnt have it. Gunna go to some other stores to find it.
-Nevu

yeah haven't heard from Nevu in a while... hmm... *shouts* HEY NEVU!!! U STILL ALLIVE NER VOD?!!!

maybe we need to get his attention... *primes a flashbang*

*checks Nevu's pulse*

Hmm... *turns on defibrillators*

Vital signs suggest he's had a few 'problems' that deprive his time from mando making...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back