Webley Kits + Greebs: Interest

working up the square center greeble for the stock, guns are already being pulled. Need to make a new master for the other stock greebles.

Soo close, yet so far. Longest
project
ever

The guns are ready, have about 5 on hand.

The mounts are 90% done, they need to be dropped in mold.

The lamp plug ends need to be made into another master

The scope rings I think im going to work on this week actually.

And the scope windage knobs are ready to go.

So still to finish is the center greeble, a couple small molds for the details, and the mold for the mounts and rails.

Trust me, I REALLY wish they were done:)

Just thought I would also chime in. I love my Stormrider blaster. I have closeup pics in my showoff thread of my ROTJ version. You guys wont be dissapointed.

I made BIG progress on the mounts tonight. Redid them both, have some filler in them, paint and sand tomorrow, molds of the small pieces friday.

Ill finish a webley this weekend with everything but the scope body, and a real flash tube, to show veryone what they look like.

Then I spose ill sell the webley complete to get rid of it, as it will just make me want to start another fett:)

Pics as soon as the fillers painted.

Ive got about 4 premiums sitting on my table ready to ship. Just trying to work on the mounts for the ESP conversion:)

If someone wants one just PM me they can ship immediately.

Heres the mounts, im tyrin gto decide if i want them one sided or two.
mounts.jpg

The rear mount is actually a working clamp. It will be spread a tad in molding, the front im goin gto make one, then modify it to be what _I_ think is acurate. but the shape and size of these two, is very close, yet tweaked to the more 'acceptable' theory.

Heres the mounts, I'm trying to decide if i want them one sided or two.

Everything's looking really good Stormrider, I'd go with the double sided scenario, again it seems to be the most "acceptable" and expected finish to that particular greeblie! (y) I'm definitely interested in a complete finished set of "Mounts & Brackets" along with a set of the stock plugs. (y)

THX

:cheers

Looks brilliant M2! You've moved away from the beveled edge and those look really great. Even on these small pictures the craftsmanship is obvious. I think double sided is the way to go.

I'm looking forward to getting a couple sets of these mounts and the brackets and heck, everything you make. :)

The scope mounts and the v8 arm and flywheel are clayed and boxed, just need to degass and pour the silicone over them.

The mounts will take 3 days, as its a squish mold, the rest a day.

I have 3 of 8 needed good masters of the plug ends. Im fabricating the center square piece and that concludes the greebles.

The scope rings, im trying to figure out the best way to do the mold. Ive failed multiple times to get one with really clean lines.

Once I determine exactly whats going to be included in the kit, for the premium kits <= 240, for the seconds, <= 200 but the seconds are NOT guaranteed. Ill never know how many there are of those. Im not getting many failures.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back