Webley Kits + Greebs: Interest

haha. yes she will. trust me. I know for sure.

Im taking interest. Im hoping to pull 5 kits this weekend, make a list and it will be first to say 'meme' once I post the info, will get the firs tkits.

Stellar, your kits ready, i poured the hammer this morning, im hoping to get out of work early enough to get home and ship it. if not ill be sure its gone by mon morning, sat if the walk in office is open.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but it sounds like you're not going by the interest list when you put these kits up for sale. You'll pick the first five who say " Me, Me".

All of the other interest lists I've seen on TDH became "The List" once items were ready.
I'm just kind of bummed , because I was the second one on the interest, and it seems as though I've got to go by the luck of the draw a second time.

Your stuff looks so great, so I guess I'll be patient, and see what happens !

I read over your first post, and you did say it was just to gauge interest, basically I ***-umed when I shouldn't have. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed !! : P

( Me Me Me Me MEEEEE!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
What im saying Timmer, is that ill make a list of all of the people on the list, and contac tthe first 5-10 in order, and ship them out in the order they say 'I want one' because in my experience, the 10 that say they want one, 3-5 of them will him-haw around, and tell me 'next month' when others are ready to get them and get moving on them.

Im not going to just throw away the thread info.

If you look back, at least in my opinion, ive been very fair and patient in all of my run threads (and ive done about 10).

Ive got a couple still to 'offer to' from the first run, but I am now pulling guns. I just dont have all the greeble kit done, or they would be shipping.

If people would like to start on 'just gun kits' without greebles, I could do that now, but people would have to let me know. I can split the list into two, but I need to reserve at least 5 kits for full kits, or it wouldnt be fair to those that signed up for 'fulls'

Did that make sense? Hope so.

M2

do you have pictures of a completed kit?

What will I have to do to complete it?

To complete the gun as a webley, you have to use an exacto, or some light sand paper, and sharpen a few edges, and then clue, or use screws to put the parts together (both in some cases, but scres arent necessary, just a nice addition).

All of the parts are made to glue together, and fit together snug without glue.

Most of the gun just snaps together.

I have glued them together as-is in like 10 minutes and placed them side by side with the real gun, and from 5 - 10 feet away, you cant tell which is wich. (excep the stocks dont have woodgrain color).

SWEEEET! :) Thanks brother!

I'm sure my wife can live in the same house as this blaster... it will just be filled with awkward silence...... huh.

Thanks Stormrider, your explanation makes sense, I'm just being an anxious bonehead, :)

I see your point about the "maybes" and "I'll have money next month" people.
Whenever you get to me, I'm in for the full kit, greeblies and all and I can paypal ASAP !

Thanks very much, I am now in "relaxed and patient" mode !

I also will be in for a kit tbh.

I can paypal when they are made available..

still have of your helmet interior kits left >_<??

Looks like I have plenty of interest to buy the plastics/foams now.

Ill get these pulling this week. The mounts and clampsneed finishing paint before making a mold, but ill get on it so everyone can get a nice gun for their shows.

Folks, I can not even gush enough over the quality of this replica!
It arrived with extreeeeemely little clean up required! (literally just a few exacto cuts to clean up a couple of edges... and the cuts on the trigger and hammer to make them fit exactly like you want them to... You could potentially cut it so the hammer and trigger moved, I believe!

The sharpness of the cast, coupled with the fact that this is done in BLACK resin, would cause people to mistake it for a real Webley!! (I'm sooo glad customs didn't open it!)

In short, this is the best cast I've ever seen! .... Period!! (I have a few resin blaster replicas which are all top notch, but this is BY FAR the best!!)

Folks, I can not even gush enough over the quality of this replica!
It arrived with extreeeeemely little clean up required! (literally just a few exacto cuts to clean up a couple of edges... and the cuts on the trigger and hammer to make them fit exactly like you want them to... You could potentially cut it so the hammer and trigger moved, I believe!

The sharpness of the cast, coupled with the fact that this is done in BLACK resin, would cause people to mistake it for a real Webley!! (I'm sooo glad customs didn't open it!)

In short, this is the best cast I've ever seen! .... Period!! (I have a few resin blaster replicas which are all top notch, but this is BY FAR the best!!)

ya, i would have to agree here...very little clean up is needed for these, and i got one of the first ones, so i bet the second attempt stormrider has made on these is even better! :cheers

I got a seconds kit from the first run. It is great! I had very little clean up also. I can't imagine what these look like!

hey all, just thought i would post up a pic of my stormrider blaster kit, not totally put together, but wanted to show you guys what these kits potentially could look like...:cheers

most of the greeblies are sidewinder, the barrell mounts are modified by me, the scope rings are metal originals, the molexes are original, and the scope is some cheapy off of ebay, but works...but the webley itself is made by stormrider...:) this kit is amazing, and worth every penny...(y)

kind of wanting to wait to put this baby together, to get that stormrider greeblie kit...:D

100_3027.JPG

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back