Webley Kits + Greebs: Interest

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
After a long winter, im cleaning out the shop to do some pulls on the old blaster.

I have almost all new molds atm.

This is just to gauge interest.

For a kit with a few blemishes your looking at 170 shipped

For a top notch, virtually perfect (no surface bubbles, all other bubbles (underside) smaller than a bb) 200 shipped.

Prices include a hollow cast, foam back filled stock.

Ill throw in the greeble kits with the gun for $30

That includes the stock greebles, piston rod and scope mounts, scope 'knobs'. Youll just need a $10 scope from ebay to complete it (the best way to go.

This is interest only to see how soon i need to buy product and how much to buy.

The new molds look to be even cleaner than the old ones.

Hi Stormrider, if this is ( or like ) the complete Webley kit shown in your post from Jan. 23rd, I would definitely put in an order for the top-notch kit and the greeblies for the $230.00 If you do a run, put me on the list please.

Thanks very much !

Last edited by a moderator:
the mounts are close, just have to sand them one more time, primer then mold.

Im putting the rings in rubber, for a 4tht ime.

The greebles im pouring masters of.

pulled the first gun barrell, and im floored at the quality. I hope I can get 10 out at this quality, because it will knock peoples socks off.

No one pays till they are ready to go. Im gauging interest. As this is the last run ill be doing and im only doing them till teh molds are shot.

It takes way too much of my time and $ to get these out, but I have the molds, so ill run them till they puke then retire the project.

I never take money till they day they are shipping.

Hmm,if it wasn't for the fact that I'm in the FL con season,then I'd be springing for one of these.Good luck with the run if it comes to that.

You know I'm in for the greeblies. Look forward to seeing the results M2, your stuff is always top notch. :cheers

Right now im making the plugs for the greebs, so I can pull like 3 sets at a time.

Otherwise im waiting on #'s so I can order the resins and pull. Ive pulled a couple with the new barrel, and i have to say, they are a masterpiece:)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back