Chucko

Active Hunter
I scored this shirt for my son at Walmart for $7.00

Sorry guys they are only in kids sizes.

DSCF3823.jpg
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo2/The_Concussion_Effect/DSCF3823.jpg

I have another reason to loose weight now. To fit in a fat kid's shirt. :lol:

EDIT - Well hey, what was the biggest size they had it in? :lol:

man I used to fit into a large kids shirt. now I'm a large adult haha. Then again I'm not really into the super tight shirts anymore.

I think that our t-shirt´s (the ones that forum members designed) are a lot better ( any of them) !! :eek:

But they are nice !! i wish i could have the size to wear it... :(

Thanks for the news (y)

Alfredo

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, saw those at Walmart, picked one up for my daughter. She had to have it. She was like "scary guy t-shirt!" (what she calls my mannequin:facepalm) I told her she can get it, if its ok with mom. Mom rolled her eyes, and said I am training my daughter well;)

neat, if they have a boys 14 I can fit in it surprizingly LOL i have a reflective silver Starwars logo black short sleeve that has fake grey undershirt long sleeves coming out of it I got for 5.00 from the kids stuff from a couple years back.

might have to pick one up :)

Yep, saw those at Walmart, picked one up for my daughter. She had to have it. She was like "scary guy t-shirt!" (what she calls my mannequin:facepalm) I told her she can get it, if its ok with mom. Mom rolled her eyes, and said I am training my daughter well;)

Ha ha! I feel your pain Bro! I bought my son a Boba Shirt, at WalMart as well, really cool grey with red metallic mandibles. My wife said "Every time you do that, you cost him one more date..."

However, I remind her that he got here, didn't he? :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back