4 year old sized Boba Fett blaster

ONE END

Hunter
So I'm building a Boba Fett suit for My 4 year old for Halloween I;m working on the helm. and have finished his blaster. Here are pics of the build.

Went to dollar store....
NasifsBobaFettscratchbuild062.jpg

Cut away what I needed...
NasifsBobaFettscratchbuild067.jpg

Put together...
NasifsBobaFettscratchbuild071.jpg

Used some bondo...
NasifsBobaFettscratchbuild075.jpg

Glued stuff together...
NasifsBobaFettscratchbuild072.jpg

Used some more Bondo...
NasifsBobaFettscratchbuild078.jpg

Painted....
NasifsBobaFettscratchbuild081.jpg

Got some help from the Man himself...
NasifsBobaFettscratchbuild082.jpg

NasifsBobaFettscratchbuild083.jpg

Finished!
NasifsBobaFettscratchbuild086.jpg

NasifsBobaFettscratchbuild088.jpg

NasifsBobaFettscratchbuild087.jpg

Hope you like it!

Holly COW!! that's brilliant. cant wait to see what you do with the costume!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ask because I have a nephew I may make one for, and this is pretty awesome. I cant tell from the photos but what did you use/do to make the opening of the paper towel tube closest to the trigger closed off? Did you just fill those gaps with bondo also?

Too cool keep up the good work I canot wait to see what the rest of this looks like. I just wish my son would make up his mind so that I can get started on his. He keeps switching between Jango, Boba, and Han!!

I wrapped the cylinder with a small square glued it in place cut another to shape glued it in place then applied the bondo as you guessed it sanded it all down I should have actually done a better job but I keep trying to remind myself its for a 4 year old that will out grow it a month after Halloween so just whip it together.

I'm going to purchase one of those Rubies boba fett helms and his armor will a fun to build!

Thanks everyone!

I'm new here, but I just had to chime in and say how great this was. I love seeing parents go all out for their children's activities. Years ago my (now Ex) wife and I made Han & Chewie costumes for my two boys. We went all out. The Chewie costume was complete fur and it came out great and was a total hit with everyone.

I look forward to seeing the rest of your son's costume.

Oh and I also love the fact that you let him be a part of it too by allowing him to paint it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back