SUMMER 2009 OFFICIAL TDH SHIRT SALE! - SIGNUP AND PAY

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
EDIT 05-18-2009

SHIRTS HAVE BEEN ORDERED! If you haven't paid yet, please do so!

-----
EDIT - We now have enough signups to justify the run... so at this point, if you would like to go ahead and pay, that would be greatly appreciated!

US BUYERS - TO PAY FOR YOUR SHIRT PLEASE SEND $16 per shirt ($2 extra for 2XL and up shirts!! Please don't forget to add it!) + $4 shipping for the first shirt and $2 shipping for each additional shirt.
BUYERS OUTSIDE THE US - TO PAY FOR YOUR SHIRT PLEASE SEND $16 per shirt + $6 shipping for the first shirt and $3 shipping for each additional shirt.

I PREFER PAYPAL. PLEASE SEND PAYPAL PAYMENTS TO TDHshirts@thedentedhelmet.com

THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLETE THE STEPS BELOW IT MAY DELAY THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR SHIRT!

WHEN YOU SEND YOUR PAYMENT PLEASE FILL IN THE SUBJECT LINE WITH "TDH SHIRT RUN SUMMER 2009"
IN THE MESSAGE AREA, PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING THREE THINGS!
1. YOUR REAL NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS
2. THE NUMBER OF SHIRTS AND SIZE OF SHIRTS YOU ARE ORDERING
3. YOUR BOARD NAME

BY FOLLOWING THESE RULES, YOU WILL MAKE MY LIFE A LOT EASIER AND GET YOUR SHIRTS A LOT FASTER!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

-----

Well, it is that time of year! Now through May 15 we will be taking orders for Official TDH shirts! We need at least 24 orders (shirts) to justify a run, so make a post here with the number and size of shirts you want and on May 15 we will see if we have enough orders to create a run!

PRICE:

S-XL Shirts will be $16 per shirt + $4 shipping in the US, $6 shipping outside the US. There is a $2 fee for 2XL and up shirts... sorry that is what they charge us for up-sizes.

WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY ORDERS AFTER MAY 15 FOR SHIRTS! IF YOU HAVE NOT POSTED BY THE END OF THE MAY 15 YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL OUR NEXT SALE IN NOV!

On May 15 I will count the orders and if we have enough I will place the run order and begin accepting payments. Shirts should arrive within 2 weeks and deliveries should begin to be shipped around Jun 1.

This run is for our OFFICIAL shirts, but we are also working on a design for a unique 2009 shirt as we speak!

tdh_shirts.jpg

SIGNUP LIST:

PEEL1965 - XL, XL - SHIPPED
FettDad - 2XL - SHIPPED
Corrose - 2XL - SHIPPED
Replicant Shadow - L, L - SHIPPED
TehEl1te - XL - SHIPPED
stussy - L - SHIPPED
slavefive - 2XL, 2XL - SHIPPED
echo34 - XL - SHIPPED
llogwalker - 2XL - SHIPPED
Gilmore of OK - L - HOLDING IN VEGAS
brokenboba - XL, XL - SHIPPED
Boomer Fett - L
kalarcana - XL - SHIPPED
REDBOY3384 - XL, S - SHIPPED
Hagen_Nor'ak - L - SHIPPED
Babyfett - M
Ordeyn - S - SHIPPED
Maktosa - XL - SHIPPED
BH Reaper - XL, XL - SHIPPED
mmgraphics, XL - SHIPPED
Timmer - XL - SHIPPED
Lisa - M, L - SHIPPED
Thumper - L Babydoll - SHIPPED
TK6628 - L, L
Madmartigan - L - SHIPPED

Last edited:
I will take 2 Large. :) The meduims shrink to what becomes a small. Are you guys using the same shirt as a base, like the last Official run?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, well.... just curious. Is there going to be a different run for a different shirt as well? I remember a thread discussing new shirt ideas.

Either way, I'd be interested in one (1) Size XL shirt shipped US :)

El1te

I would like 2 shirts both XL please, shipping to Swine Diego, Kilafornia. I have a great job working with those that love to practice there JUMPING skills and sometimes there not real good SWIMMERS. Every so often they can be found just DIGGING tunnels, ;) ..

Just wondering ( based on a previous post ) if these shirts shrink very easily, or are they normal, everyday shirts. I just want to get the right size.

Thanks.

i recently got a tdh shirt, left over from last years run, and i love it.

my question is this and sorry if there's already a topic on it...

have there been in the past or, will there be in the future, tdh patches?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back