SUMMER 2009 OFFICIAL TDH SHIRT SALE! - SIGNUP AND PAY

ya i was hoping i can get in a late order for a XL before SDCC..
My old shirt dont fit me very well. either i gained some weight or it shrunk on me haha.

My daughter left a chapstick in her pocket which went in the laundry with my TDH shirt. So it now has big stains all over it. So if there are any extras, I'd love a large.

Guys... this was the last run of this particular shirt design. We are working on some new things for all of you which will include a new shirt!

At least you have one on the way. I signed up for one but went incommunicado for a while and missed out. Art tried like crazy to get ahold of me...I suk...

Alright guys, all shirts have shipped except for TK6628, Babyfett, and Boomer fett. I apologize for the delay (took WAY too long) and appreciate your patience!

Shirt received !!

The red is much darker than I thought it would be, I really like it, and red is a color that I don't normally wear.

Very nice,

Thanks again,

Tim

Shirt received !!

The red is much darker than I thought it would be, I really like it, and red is a color that I don't normally wear.

That is exactly why we went to a darker red. Our shirts used to be a VERY bright, vibrant red... and it just seemed too grade school so we switched to the deeper red shirts.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back