Custom Modified Armor (large pics)

R4G9

New Hunter
This is my progress so far on my Modified armor based on Skip's templates. I've been working on this on and off for a month so any input/advice is welcomed.
SWArmor009.jpg

Front chest armor. Still trying to get it perfect.

SWArmor007.jpg

Back armor. I really like the way it turned out minus a problem with the lower right side still needing tweaked.

SWArmor010.jpg

SWArmor013.jpg

Yes I know not a Mando bucket but I do like the look. So thinking of using it.

Here is the color scheme idea for the armor.

SithElite.png

Also a thanks needs to go to Skip for the work he puts into the templates.

Dude, I am SOOOOOOO GLAD someone got the Revan bucket I commissioned from Skip, yes I was the guy who needed a bucket style for the Revan 'MASK' since I got's me 4 eyes :rolleyes. and thats the only way I could do a Revan without taking off the glasses.

I cant wait to see your finished product, I got done with the dome, then did the mask part and now I cant find my dome :lol: so I gotta reprint it.

I'm gonna subscribe to this one, keep us updated.

Just 1 request, PLEASE use the bucket, I really wanna see 1 finished. I kind of have everything on hold until I get out of debt (2months unemployment kind of hurt the wallet :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a Quick Update

Been a few since I posted I now have the armor fixed and fitted and up on a torso dummy. Down side to this is weather has been for the ducks. In case any one didn't know poly resin is hygroscopic and will cure faster when the humidity is up. Yes found this out the hard way:(
Pics of it mocked up:
SWArmor018.jpg

SWArmor020.jpg

Sorry no updates. Kids got out of school and been busy with them. I am hoping to get back to it this week. At least the helmet part. Also been working on RC armor and taking an idea from Skip and building a DC his way.

Too much stuff on work table now... Prop should finish this up then goto next project.

yup. my kids are out too, life has a way of catching up to us ;)
Just keep me updated on the helmet, I started mine, then it got completely crushed :( I plan on starting over, and seeing yours will inspire me to get back to it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back