BEWARE OF SELLER FETPROP - FRAUD

markyt1

New Hunter
Further to my recent post about a member here called FETPROP, im just making everyone aware that the guy is a fraud. Having paid for an item at the begining of the year i still dont have it, he sent some bs email about computer problems.

Anyway members be aware, this is a great site with lots of members sharing and contributing but this bad apple has made me wary of making another purchase on this site. At least with ebay you have a good chance of getting your $$ back.

If anyone would like to mail him as he is refusing to answer any emails from me it's harleysm@live.com

lets try and keep people that deal in this way out of here. To say im pissed off is an understatment!!

FETPROP if you happen to read this refund my money all $95 of it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WEll it seems that FETPROP has been active on the site but as usual has not replied to the number of emails i sent regarding my purchase. Any members know him? Its bang out of order that we have members that conduct themselves in this way.

Any members feel free to mail him as per the above email. Lets stamp out this type of bad member.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back