The best Jango Fett gauntlets?

KaliFett

Active Hunter
Hi everyone!

I´ve just started on my Jango Fett costume and have a couple of questions..

When it comes to the gauntlets..who makes the "best" ones? (or good ones at least!!) ;)

I will try to make the best Jango i can so i would love to hear what makers/sellers u guys would recommend for the different parts..!! (y)

My thoughts was to go:

Helmet & Vest - BM
Armor - Wickedbeard
Holster & Girthbelt - Cruzer
Ammobelt - Seeker

Is that a good start?

Thanx for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually I don't like to see who is better or worst so I will tell you just MY OPINION, this is not against any seller, just a personal preference.

Helmet & Vest - BM
Armor - Bobamaker
Holster & Girthbelt - Cruzer
Ammobelt - Seeker
Blasters - Cruzer
Gauntlets - Cruzer
Flightsuit - All of them (Bobamaker, Ladysew4us, Loanstar, etc.) do a good jumpsuit, but anyone match the fabric and colour perfectly.
Knees with Darts: Dark-Side
Lower part of armour (legs and cod): Actually Cruzer's BKBT parts.

BTW I don't know if Cruzer is doing Girthbelts.

Hope that helps (y)

I'm trying to start my jango costume currently. So far all the armor i've seen is impressive. Can anybody give me links to where this armor can be purchased?

I'm trying to start my jango costume currently. So far all the armor i've seen is impressive. Can anybody give me links to where this armor can be purchased?

No links for Cruzer's, just contact him with a PM on this forum. For Bobamaker he has a website, just search it on Google (y) Dark-Side also a PM here.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back