My costume progress UPDATE3 13.11.03 added JETPACK

TK-Fett wrote:

Man cant wait to get my fett to that level of completion and why dont you see if this lady friend of yours wants to make a few bucks on the side?

No kidding...I'm sure she could sell a few of those jumpsuits here. That is a pretty sweet one

Last edited by a moderator:
Vashdstampede:I had a couple of GA gauntlets that i started to assemble, but i traded those for a C3PO head. I expect the new ones anytime soon:)

Mattster27: Thanks, man:)

BountyHunter185: Yeah, mannequins are great! I might have a spare vest if you're interested. PM me:) Thanks:)

Rogue Studios: Yes, i will have to move down the shin pockets. They are sitting way to high at the moment.

Halo_1: Doh! Forgot about the LED's! Thanks:)
Mr. Fett: Thanks:)
tteF aboB: Thanks alot:)

TK-Fett/slowmo: Yeah, i asked her about that, but sadly she said that she wouldn't have the time for it because of her studies:(. But who knows..Maybe in the future;) I'll let you all know if something happens.

Well paid killer:
The cape worked out wonderfully! Thanks again!

Thanks again for all your nice comments:)

-Micke

wow, that does look nice! The jumpsuit is very well done, and I want that vest ;)

I can't wait to see it finished and dirtied ;)

Phil

<image src=http://www.r2ro.com/images/wow.jpg>

Very nice dude. Where did you get your jumpsuit? it looks awesome.

Thanks, man!
The jumpsuit was made by a girl i know. I love it:)
It was a favour since i learned her how to use 3D studio Max
so i did'nt pay for anything else than the fabric.

-Mikael

Thanks again, guys!
I'm trying hard to finish the suit until the mid October:)
This weekend i will work on the Gauntlets.

-Mikael

That's awesome! Hats off to the painting work you've done. Can't wait to see the gauntlets and the jet pack painted.

:cheers

Impressive....Most Impressive! :D(y)
Excellent Job!!!

looking really good buddy!! The MSH bucket looks really good on these suits, they are just incredible.

The JS does look really good. I like the color choice.

Hey, have you finished your rabbit ears bucket yet???

I haven't touched mine in a month! I have been too busy repainting my armor and majorly going through my suit and redoing EVERYTHING.... :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the updates, I can't wait to see more done.

Lynn

Sleezy: Thanx! Gauntlets will be painted shortly:) I assembled them this weekend.

B.Fett: I appreciate it! Thanks!

Lynn: Nope haven't touch my rabbit helmet at all lately either. I tried to install the visor and it all went to hell!! That kind of put me off:( it's just the RF and visor left really..But i need to finish the suit first before start to work on it again.
After seeing Fettprides new suit i want a new Jet Pack and armor pieces, but i guess it's too late:/
Thanks, dude:)

More updates soon! I started on the gauntlets this weekend and will have them finished for some paint soon:)

-Mikael

Micke, I'm once again late to post, but let me tell you that it's really impressive the work you're doing there! Amazing! :love:thumbsup: Keep the good work and keep us posted.

BTW, are you the one selling the Fett blaster on Ebay and the Trooper armor?

Robert

Thanks DarthVader1! I'll keep you guys posted:)
No, It's not me..You mean these guys from Norway, right?
I heard about them 2 days ago and it's weird i haven't heard about them before. A friend of mine forwarded some pics of their Merchandise. I saw their Tie costume, Trooper and Fett outfit. Looks like armor FX and recasts of the DP deluxe Tie pilot..

-Mikael

It looks really good to be true, but they're too expensive for my taste. The reason of the blaster is that I've seen your pics of the blaster in the blaster topic, and they have the same pic you took looking thru the scope outside a window, I could show you or send you via private email the pic i'm talking about. That's the reason I asked you.

Robert

This is the pic I'm talking about: (MODS, yes, i know this is another topic, but I need to know what happened here)

1062908967750_EBAY_ROTJ_ACCURATE_VERSION_.gif

Let me know if that's yours. By the way I'm looking at it, is not even accurate, specially the position of the scope.

Robert

I saw that one..None of the pics are mine. I had a Spidey blaster. I've never taken a photo through the scope either.
Here's the blaster from my other thread:
blaster7.jpg

blaster6.jpg

blaster4.jpg

blaster3.jpg

blaster2.jpg

blaster1.jpg

Thanks for keeping an eye out though;)

-Mikael

It'sc coming along nicely. I'd recommend lowering the shoulder bells just a bit and try to get a little more spacing between the chest armor pieces.

Thanks!
The shoulders are hanging there with some tape, he he..I have'nt gotten to snap them in place yet.

-Mikael

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back