CALLING ALL ARTISTS! WE NEED YOUR SHIRT DESIGNS!

Holy **** guys.....every time I get a chance to log back I get find this sort of awesomeness! Fantastic t-shirt designs! I would definitely be in for a few of each! You guys Rock!

Im really a fan of the Jetpack back, but it needs the rest of the Armor on there somehow...Wish i had photoshop and a stylus. But I like the MLBH (major league bounty hunter) Design alot too!

If I had time to design it I would but my friend had an idea for a tattoo that would make a sick shirt. What if you maybe had a picture of the Slave 1 on the front and on the back (or front, wherever...) it say "Tatooine Bound" like hes taking solo to jabba. Maybe have boba on the front and the slave 1 and the phrase on the back... who knows

El1te

Permission to use your design, bruv. A portion of the profits will go back to TDH. Problem is, though, photobucket removed your design, so I cant remember which one was yours. lol

Can ya send it to me via pm or e-mail? Thanks, bruv. :)

So I dont have adobe Illustrator or Photoshop anymore but I have paintshop so I did this really quick using that...and some time about an hour. Could use some cleanup in PS but not bad I guess for paint.
4411977628_de3e29ce53_b.png

So I dont have adobe Illustrator or Photoshop anymore but I have paintshop so I did this really quick using that...and some time about an hour. Could use some cleanup in PS but not bad I guess for paint.
4411977628_de3e29ce53_b.png

If this was printed up I'd never take it off. Why this hasn't already been made in to a shirt is beyond me

If this was printed up I'd never take it off. Why this hasn't already been made in to a shirt is beyond me

Thanks for the compliment...I did that in MS Paint. If I had photoshop and illustrator it would be A LOT better...maybe sonik will make it a reality the shirt that is...

The wonders of MS paint! Haha. Yeah if it was tarted up a bit that wopuld be an awesome shirt. Theres a couple of similar ones on 80stees.com that look like the vader armour and chewies fur with the bandolier but its odd theyve not done a fett one. Sonik- pay attention! lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back