CALLING ALL ARTISTS! WE NEED YOUR SHIRT DESIGNS!

Great minds think alike. We actually have a couple of logo treatments that look similar to that, with the "d" and "h" on either side of the T Visor. :)

Great minds think alike. We actually have a couple of logo treatments that look similar to that, with the "d" and "h" on either side of the T Visor. :)

Yeah, I thought the arches formed by the "d" and the "h" and their similarities to the shape of the mandibles was a pretty cool discovery.
I think it needs a little bit of fine tuning, but the concept is there.:)

Or...could may use that bird pre-pro skull on the shoulder fi we end up using the vintage pre-pro design on front????? although..yeah, could be a bit fanboyish. URL would be cool too.

I didnt think about the pre-pro skull, that's a cool idea. Same goes for the URL.

Ok... here is mine.. :facepalm

It took me asamll ammount of time, ant it can be improved...... :wacko

Front and back !!! (y)

delante boba jpg.jpg

boba detras jpg.jpg

So...what do you think?

Alfredo

You uploaded them as attachments. They show up small but if you click on them, they pop up full size in a lightbox window. This makes the board load faster.

OK, Here's my foray into this brain-storm party! Its a play on a "Major League" logo, partly inspired by BFett25's idea.

I really like Corrose's "grungey" Fett too

TDH MLF Logo shirt.jpg

MLF Logo.jpg

Hahahaha! Shinobi, BFett25's inspired me to make a logo almost identical to yours last night! The only thing I was missing was the dent for the ball!

TDH_Baseball.png

We have always left such decisions to the admin as we don't vote here at the dH. They generally decide on the designs they feel would best represent the board. In the past some designs have sold really well, and some have sold fairly poorly. Seems like the ones with Fett on them sell better, like the one Obi-Sean suggested. Our best selling shirt ever was the grey "Fett in Atlanta" shirt that was drawn by BasTech and digitized by TK409. That one REALLY did well!

I can tell you on the design you submited, it would be a tough candidate because our shirts are screen printed and can only be 6 colors with no gradients.

tdh-shirt-final1.png

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back