CALLING ALL ARTISTS! WE NEED YOUR SHIRT DESIGNS!

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
Hi guys! We are right on the verge of another official TDH shirt but we would also like to offer a one-shot shirt for 2009 as well! However, we are flat out of ideas and would love to see your ideas! Please post your ideas here and if we pick one of your ideas we will make sure you get 3-4 shirts for yourself! While these shirt sales don't generate a lot of revenue, they do help support our efforts at events and conventions as well as help support the site itself! So lets see what you have got!

Ver cool!

How is the art going to be produced in the shirt? color? solid whites? etc...

This will determine what will be the best way to sketch out the design.

:D

You can put your artwork to any shirt color EXCEPT BLACK. Your artwork must be of a type that works with screen printing (solid colors, no gradients) and shouldn't exceed 6 colors (fewer colors the better).

Explain "one-shot shirt"
I have a few ideas I may work up this week.

Also is there a deadline or cut-off date?

- Chris

Awesome!!! I'd be interested in getting an exclusive T as well as the official TDH shirt :) Maybe I'll try coming u with a design :D

El1te

This is petty cool, any chance I can get one of the logos emailed? I was after this one

thedentedhelmet_blackwhite_tag.jpg

to bobby@bobbyfettuk.co.uk

Cheers, got a germ of an idea.

I have always been partial to my Bantha Skull shirt that was part of a run done on tubfc listserve ages and ages ago. Mine is well past it's prime and needs to be retired, but not before I have a replacement! The addition of the TDH logo on the back would be a big bonus.

I would definatley wear one of those!!!!!!!!!!! That design came off of a super rare vintage cup right????

Yup. I just cut another of those cups in half this morning so I could get a fresh scan off it! Just so no one thought it was my ingenious idea to put this on the shirt, and to give credit where it is due, obi-sean is the one who suggested it.

I don't know if we should leave it plain like I have it or try to modernize it a bit with some additional artwork... Thoughts?

I have always been partial to my Bantha Skull shirt that was part of a run done on tubfc listserve ages and ages ago. Mine is well past it's prime and needs to be retired, but not before I have a replacement! The addition of the TDH logo on the back would be a big bonus.

I know a thousand people are probably going to groan at this, but two things TDH has always shied away from are black based shirts and the Bantha skull because we felt both had been done to death and then some. Maybe the time has come to break one of those traditions (still... no black shirts!!!) and do a bantha-skull shirt.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back