My Custom Mando

Jango 425

Active Hunter
Hi everyone, This is my first set of armor and i'm trying to be basic with everything. I just kind of thru this together its tar paper super glued to card board and it looks great still got a bit to do though and i dont know how to make a helmet so if you could post tips to make a cheap onep.s. can you guys guess what the guns are?:D
003.jpg
002-1.jpg

i think you might want to start over using some armor templates. the templates are perfect in shape and size. and that does that cardboard hold or is it flimsy? also don't use a T shirt for your vest they tend to sag when you have them on. there are many people around here and on the mercs that will make you a good quality vest.

i think you might want to start over using some armor templates. the templates are perfect in shape and size. and that does that cardboard hold or is it flimsy? also don't use a T shirt for your vest they tend to sag when you have them on. there are many people around here and on the mercs that will make you a good quality vest.
Are they cheap like relly cheap cause i'm only a kid and don't got a lot of cash to spend.:(

hey man dont get upset ive got a tiny budget too, but ive found ways past the fact. for armor you can buy a 15 dollar trash can at wall mart and cut your armor out of that using a hobby knife. carefull though cuz ive cut both my fingers off about half way due to me being not careful. i got 10 stitches in the right index finger and 7 on the left a while back.
here are the templates
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=7825

you just print out the small ones that fit you, cut em out and trace then on your trashcan. then you very carefully cut them out with the hobby knife. try to get your dad to do it for you because its very dangerous. for a helmet check ebay for a helmet called a rubies 2 piece jango fett helmet. theyre cheap and a fairly good helmet to start off with. keep posting progress, me and many other people on the boards will help out.:)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back