my Boba Fett at Emerald City Comic Con- pic heavy

sithlord23

Well-Known Hunter
Hey guys and gals. Meant to post these a few weeks ago. We had the Emerald City Comic Con up in Seattle almost a month ago, and our Garrison was invited out again and given booth space. We had our Death Star backdrop and were doing photos for Childrens Hospital here in Seattle. We really cleaned up over the weekend too for a great cause.

This has grown into quite the nice sized convention. Alot of great guests(Ray Park!) too.

I thought I'd share some of the pics from the Con. Also, I got a chance to wear my new FettDad harness, and Hyperfirm knee armor.

We also had the introduction of some new Bounty Hunters to our garrison too- a Zam(who is a member here) and a Dengar. Both looked amazing!

On with the pics!

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Also, I did some updates to my TDK Joker(new silicone scars, new shirt, and grew my hair out a bit :lol: ). I wore this on the 2nd day for a bit.

3205_155177960491_684390491_6584836.jpg

joker_eccc.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool pics man! Im digging the pic of the joker hanging the head out the car! HAHAH

Where can I get one of those Death Star backdrops?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back