DRAGON 09' SPACE???

Galactic Hunter

Active Hunter
Ok with still 5 months to go, I can't believe everything is completely booked for Dragon Con, especially with the economy the way it is! So here it goes... does anyone have extra room for 2 people that could help share the $$$, if so, Let me know! :D

I'd also be interested in a four day pass to San Diego Comic Con if someone has one to spare or knows where one could be found.

THX!

:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a suite a couple blocks away at the Super 8, but I'm already at capacity and don't know how they feel about room-packing. If you can't find anything else, let me know. I probably wouldn't be able to offer much more than space to keep your stuff and roll out sleeping bags, but I've been in positions at cons where I would have sawn off limbs for that... *heh*

--Jonah

FYI, regardless of economy, the main DragonCon hotels sell out usually within 24 hourson the day the open reservations for it. Word for the wise.

I've got a suite a couple blocks away at the Super 8, but I'm already at capacity and don't know how they feel about room-packing. If you can't find anything else, let me know. I probably wouldn't be able to offer much more than space to keep your stuff and roll out sleeping bags, but I've been in positions at cons where I would have sawn off limbs for that... *heh*

--Jonah

So, who's bringing the saw and it doesn't have to be your limbs that are getting sawed off, does it? :lol:

FYI, regardless of economy, the main DragonCon hotels sell out usually within 24 hourson the day the open reservations for it. Word for the wise.

Well this would potentially be my fourth time going and in the past if I called in March / April, the hotels still had rooms available, so needless to say, I was somewhat shocked! I guess the economy isn't all that bad! :confused

:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I was hoping you wouldn't pin me down on who was getting limbs sawn off... ;)

Also, remember that this year someone (or several someones) seriously screwed up and booked an airline convention at the Marriott right smack in the middle of Dragon*Con. We have the Hyatt, Sheraton, and Hilton this year. That contributed to the general lack of rooms available.

--Jonah

Well, I was hoping you wouldn't pin me down on who was getting limbs sawn off... ;)

Also, remember that this year someone (or several someones) seriously screwed up and booked an airline convention at the Marriott right smack in the middle of Dragon*Con. We have the Hyatt, Sheraton, and Hilton this year. That contributed to the general lack of rooms available.

--Jonah

And to go along with that, I heard 1. The College Football season was moved up a week and 2. There's also a Nascar Race happening that weekend as well! Uhhhh, HELLOOOOOOO ATLANTA! :wacko

I was able to get a room at the Westin a little over a week ago. The DragonCon site said it was available again, after saying it was sold out. You could try that? Good luck!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back