Rav Bralor progress thread (big build pics)

I'm downloading the few pics I took this weekend right now.

The coolest thing was that Tom Hodges was there this weekend and he absolutely LOVED the suit! He sent his assistant running to chase Kristi down and bring her back to his table. He signed the inside of her helmet and got a few pictures with her, which he said he was going to try to get up on StarWars.com. Great stuff! He complimented me on my work, complimented her on it, and even put forth his proclamation that it should be approved in the 501st (We're both already in the 501st, so she doesn't really need it approved)

Cadet, where you been? Any work on your skeleton armor lately? I'm still subscribed to that thread, you and your bro here gotta show me more, I LOVE THAT ARMOR.

Picture Time!
I got some pics of her with our local ESB fett here in Carida. Just a couple of shots in various places around the convention.
IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

Very nicely done. The only critique I could give is a problem I see on virtually every costume, Boba, Jango, or custom.... I would try to tighten up the bottom of your girl's armor vest and make it more form fitting. Doing so will make her look more tall and lean and will show off her feminine form better, plus is just looks sharper! Congrats on having a girl who will troop with you.

It means a lot to me to have a positive review by you, Art.

And on the armor vest- yeah I knew it wasn't very tight. There just wasn't time before WizardWorld to get it tweaked. I wanted my sleep once the costume was complete, lol. I knew it was a little loose. I also need to add the left upper arm pocket. Those mods will be done before the next time she wears it;)

I got to see this suit in person, and those pics don't do it justice!! The detail that was put into this was amazing. Easily one of the best Fem's i've ever seen bro. NICELY done man!!!

I got to see this suit in person, and those pics don't do it justice!! The detail that was put into this was amazing. Easily one of the best Fem's i've ever seen bro. NICELY done man!!!

I also saw the armor this past weekend at Wizard World Philly, and I have to agree with Scott 100%! John's work is fantastic! I feel honored that he asked me to pose in the shots with Rav!:cheers

WOW y'all did a GREAT JOB on that armor!! love the boot spikes and the knee armor! also love the leather work!! that is amazing!!!

p.s. also love the pic of R2 checking out the manikin :lol:

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back