calling all vacuum formed ESB gaunt owners!

Boba Freekk

Active Hunter
im looking for some quality pics of the right side of the ESB guant.im particularly interested in the black & white scoop looking thingie.this part seems to have (from what i can tell) a peice of tubing running down the center of it, but im not sure.if its not too much trouble could someone post a good close op of this part?if not could someone confirm this with me?im finding a heck of a time finding a good detailed pic.

thanks in advance!

If I'm not wrong...the gauntlets in ESB and ROTJ are the same, except for the colors, and the Pre-prod version has the "drill" thing in the outher part of the left gauntlet, that by the way was Yellow, and the right one was red. ESB was all green (army color), and the ROTJ were Burgundy (or Maroon as some people call it). But I think they are all the same shape (Oooops!!!, I'm forgetting about Jango), which I can't tell you on this one. IM A ROTJ FREAK!!! :wacko

Robert

Boba Freekk wrote:

im looking for some quality pics of the right side of the ESB guant.im particularly interested in the black & white scoop looking thingie.this part seems to have (from what i can tell) a peice of tubing running down the center of it, but im not sure.
You are referring to the right gauntlet whipcord launcher.

DarthVader1 wrote:

If I'm not wrong...the gauntlets in ESB and ROTJ are the same, except for the colors....
The shell are all pretty similar, but it is some of the attachments and accessories that are different (ESB: flame thrower on left/RotJ: laser housing, ESB: whipcord launcher with buttons & LEDs/RotJ: no buttons or LEDs, plus the hose fittings, switches, lamps, etc.).

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back