Life size Skiff and guards

Here is a few pics of a project (one of many) for the second Invasion Belfast, Northern Ireland on Oct 3rd and 4th 2009 being held in the Odyssey Arena.

Build1.jpg

Build2.jpg

Build6.jpg

Build9.jpg

Build12.jpg

SkiffFinished2.jpg

This is a Star Wars convention organized by the Emerald Garrison (Knights of the Empire) http://www.emeraldgarrison.ie

Some of our very talented members have been working behind the scenes on props of all kinds from creature builds to cross sections of helmets, lightsabers etc.

Some pics of creature masks. Of course, the skiff wouldn't be complete without these guys!!!

DSC02532.jpg

DSC02552.jpg

DSC02548.jpg

Figrin Dan!

Figrin.jpg

Will post some more progress soon!

David, please can I get a photo of my Fett on there? Pretty please.....

Hey, love the ear ring detail! Looking great IBII will be awesome!

That's fantastic! I wish I had the room ... and resources ... and talent. It'd be great to see this stuff in person, but please tell me there will be lots of photos for me to drool over.

I am just lost for words, this is awsome :D

I so need to get a pic of my fett on there too, it is one of my dreams to own my own skiff :lol:, what sort of cost was it to build, i have the room but not sure bout the funds??

Also, would be very interested in a weequay mask.

Steve

so amazing! the level of prop building here is unbelievable; makes you think what in the star wars universe isn't buildable ;) any concept of a 1:1 scale working AT-ST makes me very, very excited haha :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back