Dose this look right???

orionx42

New Hunter
Ok so here is the closest I've gotten right now with the armor. I'm currently working on my vest and my helmet and some metal armor but when I held this up it looked a little off. I figured I'll make the collar bigger but other then that I figured I would ask around and get some opinions on it. I used the medium armor sizing due to hight but I wasn't sure if maybe I should go up one to the lower end of the large or what. Any suggestions?

ian's pics+ 280.jpg

It doesn't look all that much off, perhaps just a tad on the big side. It's really difficult to tell from the picture. But I would certainly not go any bigger.

Are you making this Boba armor, Jango or a custom?

I not really sure... most likly Boba, but I'm also planing a mando-variant as well. I know it will be a tad smaller once I sand it. I'm thinking the collar is to small at least on the parts that go over the shoulder.

Please keep in mind that the shoulder armor should be the same width as the chest plates.

Your best bet, at least this is what I did, is to use the ab plate as a gauge, then base the rest of the armor plates from it. Keep in mind that there should be a consistent 1 to 2 inch gap between the plates. :p

Another point to keep in mind when sizing your ab plate, is that it should sit above your waist/girth belt ( not covered by the girth belt at all ), this will aid you in finding the correct size for your body size. :cheers

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back