Custom Mando Art

wanted to let guys know what's going on... I'm still drawing. I just haven't had anything near close enough to good that I'd want to show it off lately. I haven't had any requests either so... lol anyhow, I'm working on the big group picture but I keep restarting it because I am never really happy with it for some odd reason. I've reposed a few ppl more than once and I've colored and recolored the sketch more times than I can count, only to decide I just want to stop... and start over again, so that's where I am right now... starting over. Don't worry tho it'll look okay I think.

just looked at some of your pictures. they are awesome. when i have finished mine (which could be some time just so you know) maybe you could try and draw mine?

Hey Kal... just so you know im slowing working at your second sketch of you and your wife. Im just trying to make it perfect :) anything u want that HAS to be in it?

naw man nothin extra really just the upgraded buckets... Fi has a low profile RF and mine has a macrobinoc that I wear high on the forehead... not on the top of the head like Mer'ika... mine's just above the jaing eyes, and then there's the fangs on the lower cheeks.

Hey guys, cool to see your still working on your art Kal, its fantastic. What exactly are you drawing now? I can't seem to figure it out, I see a comic book insert and the cool group project from a while ago.
-Nevu

well... actually I'm still doing the group sketch project... I've had to rework it several times... but... It's slowly coming together. I've also been doing work on my armor and resketching it from time to time. Unfortunately with work I've been REALLY busy. I'm about 4 months from being fully mission qualified and then I'll be able to crank out about a sketch a week again... give or take.

yeah guys I still live... just haven't been doing any drawing lately. I know it sucks and I had some computer issues, lost my whole art file so I'm basically having to rebuild from scratch. I'm not happy about it but it is what it is. I also forgot if I have any unanswered requests... if you've asked me for something and I haven't done it for you yet, please tell me so I can get to work on it, otherwise I'm probably going to go off on my own and work on some random stuff... which may/may not be very entertaining.

Here's a digital inking I did a while back of my/fi's armor kits. Not completed of course. A few small changes not pictured include the new rifle and combat knife on my armor, as well as the change to the thigh plates (now using the animated deathwatch style thighs with pistol on left and grenades on right) and the grenade pack on the leg is no more. Also got rid of the blue marks on my thigh plates.
Kal_and_Fi____FINAL_ARMOR_SETS_by_sigpro54.jpg

he he one side is barbed wire the other is concertina wire... at least that's where the inspiration came from. He said he wanted something "sharp and edgey" and this is what popped into my head

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back