Custom Mando Art

not to my knowledge... still in training... however in my particular career field, we've been known to get orders within days of completion of tech school. I still have to go to SERE too so... it'll be a while probably.

Kal_on_Overwatch_by_sigpro54.jpg
Here's one I did for myself... still trying to learn the art of backgrounds... unfortunately on this one I think I did a little too well with my mando's concealment! lol, he blends in quite well... maybe better color selection next time.

Here's a sketch I did just for the fun of it... It's my squad, Direcat Squad. The entire squad is based on people that are very close friends of mine, and everyone is specialized. Chris is the pilot, Jayce is our "acquisitions" guy, Snips is the martial arts expert, Lexi's our slicer, Fi's the Medic, I'm the leader/Forward Air Controller, and Shannyn is our squad psycho and explosives afficionado.
Direcat_Squad_by_sigpro54.jpg

Thanks A'den, unfortunately... I'm out of mandos to draw! [scary music plays] Until someone else makes a request... I guess I'm going to be doing a whole lot of building work on my beskar'gam.

Ok... if you REALLY want something to do...

Do you work to verbal descriptions? my Mando isnt officially finished yet, but quite simple to draw. its effectively plain white armour with red blood streaks splattered on it, black jumpsuit. If you're familiar with shin pads, im using them as gauntlets at the moment. they have the same bloody pattern.

This would really help, because i can use your designs as my designs, as long as thats ok with you *begging face*

Thanks in advance,
Pacx

Oh absolutely... Venku's sketch was a scripted sketch. I just need u to PM me a detailed explanation of what you think you want... I can work with it from there. I also need to know what kinda kit you plan on carryin' too. i.e. weapons, packs, belts, bandoliers, pouches, etc... I can of course use any kind of pieces you want, and if you can suggest a background, I can TRY to add it in, just now learning how to do that without compromising quality tho.

Kal

just checked it, PM'd u back, no strain at all... love doin this stuff, especially if it helps a vod with their build.

Kal

Thanks vod! I do my best... still learning backgrounds and such. Waiting on A FEW CERTAIN VODE to finish up their armor for sketches... lol jk jk. Seriously tho, working on a MAJOR project... a sketch including ALL of my favorite mandos... from boba, to customs who r finished to customs who are not but have good reference sketches. All my favs, in one big picture! Here's a list of ones that will be in the sketch... if it's starred then I'm waiting on them to finish their armor.

1. Kal
2. Fi
3. Jayce
4. Snips
5. Lexi
6. Shannyn
7. Chris
8. Boba Fett
9. Novall Talon
10. Novall's Gal
11. Hydra's Lizean
12. Hydra's Snow Mando
13. Mereel's Upgraded
14. Jax Achilles
15. Shado
16. Isabet Reau
17. C1RCA
18. Lucas McCoy
20. Ordeyn *
21. A'den Kyramud's Custom 1
22. A'den's Custom 2

and many more that I need to look up again.

I'll also post a collage of all the ones I intend to use, because there are some who's names I do not know... This will give anyone who doesn't want their mando used the chance to decline.

Thanks Vode!

Kal

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds very cool. I'm very interested to see how it will go. Your skills are amazing!

A'den no problem ner vod... u've helped me out so much on my armor I can't think of anything better to do! I got your PM... very detailed, which I like because it helps more than u know. I'll be happy to work that up for u, it'll be #2 in my cue and I'm doing the other one tonight so, I'll get that done for u ASAP! BTW... after this coming monday I'll be unavailable for a few days... big qualification test coming up on wednesday, last academic test before I'm fully qualled! Once that's over... I'll be back to work in force. Also, A'den I'm posting another update on my WIP thread if u want to check that out and give some tips.

Kal

Okay Pacx's sketch is done... I'll post it up tomorrow afternoon. A'den ur's is next up in que and I'll have it ready before too much longer.

Kal

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back