Custom Mando Art

Hey guys just wanted to give an update, C1RCA's mando is done and just needs to be scanned, sorry C1RCA I'll get to it this weekend...promise. I also have a few more that I've obtained permission to sketch that will be coming up, but first... I have a group of very close friends for whom I am designing mandos, so those will probably be the next few posted following C1RCA's sketch. Until I get those done, I'll probably be putting the others on hold. Thanks for the support! Also, my own two customs for myself and the wife are still in the design phases, and I have my own WIP thread up discussing those if anyone is interested.

Kal'ika

Here ya go C1RCA, hope you like it!

C1RCA_by_sigpro54.jpg

Kal'ika

Last edited by a moderator:
That's all I have for now guys and gals, I'll be posting a few more soon. Check out my WIP thread for updates on my custom mando projects.

Kal'ika

C1RCA I'm glad you like it, and A'den... thanks ner vod. I've got a few more projects coming up shortly... I'm still in the concept phases on most everything unfortunately due to a tight work schedule. I will have concept sketches of some of my friends' upcoming designs up soon, and I have secured permission to sketch several other mandos so those will be up sometime relatively soon. I'm going to be very busy this coming week, but I'll have a decent break afterwards, so maybe I'll get some work done.

Kal'ika

Just out of my own interests, I'm going to open it up a little more and say that I will try to sketch anyone's Star Wars characters, although I may also be open to other SciFi characters... maybe.

Kal'ika

Mind doing me??

I have a new helmet that has silver earcaps and black range finder, and new Boba style Gauntlets, if you could add those that would be great!
IMG_4288.jpg

this is my gun. with a strap.
IMG_4354.jpg

Mereel, what's your sidearm and are you left or right handed... judging by your holster position I'd assume left, but I don't like to assume. Also, fair warning... I'm kinda swamped at work right now so it may be a few days before I even get around to it.

Kal'ika

Don't feel rushed man! I can wait!

It's a DL-44 blaster, and I'm kinda ambidexterous so I use both, I have the Pistol and the Left side so I can hold the rifle in my right. So yeah, Left is fine.

Hey All:

Ok here is my work which we know it came from that mando maker so what i did was i repainted it the way i'm making my mandalorian outfit and also i'm working on getting another 1 like this but edit an M4 rifle in the hand so this shows what it's going to be when i get this going. I present Draygan Fett................

StevesMandoLook.jpg

This was going to be used for a group i was wioth but i think i'm just gonna go on my own and just make this my personal black & white scheme and then i may make another look so i can kinda change out what i'm going to do. but i have more info for this in my yahoo's group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MandalorianArmy/ which is somthing i came up with and free to join for mando's and prospects into the mandalorian army.

The concept of my outfit is:

1.) Color scheme
2.) Lights Red for the left chest plate
3.) Knee high combat boots
4.) M-4 rifle blaster
5.) Bike Scout blaster side arm
6.) Lightsaber with the bantha skull on it that light up
7.) The loin clothe is going to be black & white checkard
8.) A Car Cell Phone Antenna instead or a ranger veiw part
9.) Black fett insignia ""

You Have Entered A Place To Make Your Own Darkness, At The The End You'll See A Black & White Madalore Who Will Bring In Your Hide.No Use Running Because You'll Only Die Tired
JangoFettMicro1.jpg
BobaFettMicro1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just a quick update for everybody:
1. Mereel: rough finished, sketch inked, color inked, scan and post pending
2. Odran: rough finished, ink pending
3. Snakeeyes: processing input, rough pending.

I have been doing a lil bit of work on my own armor and on the sketches of my "clan," also have had a very busy schedule at work... lots of requals and checkrides the last 2 weeks. my apologies for the delays.

Kal

Congrats Mereel, here's your custom, one of a kind mandalorian armor sketch... I accidently kept your helmet colors as pictured... but I did get the gauntlets right!

Kal'ika

Mereel_by_sigpro54.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back