Custom Mando Art

ja ich kann... lol yes I can, do you mean my mass group sketch or the battle sketch? stickin' with the green mando?

hey guys just wanted to let everybody know that I will have some backowed sketches and the completed sketches that I came up with on my own colored and ready to post by the time I get back from my vacation... not sure tho so we'll have to wait and see.

lmao yeah had to take the family to disney, we still had 3 days left on our tickets... we used all 3 days. Anyhow, relocating to OK on Monday, have to get outprocessed and finish packing this weekend, I'll do my best to get those sketches finished. I have 2 completely finished and 2 waiting for some finishing touches.

oo can you get me a sword from the pirate ride? jk jk

Pirates of the Carribean was actually closed the day we were there... shame, I actually wanted to see that one. The "Lights, Motors, Action" car stunts show and the Indiana Jones stunt show were awesome... my Ad'ika tried to do the Jedi Training Academy show at the Star Tours ride, but she's only 4 and that loud mouth huttuun of a Jetti scared her, she didn't stay up there very long. We did ride the Star Tours ride about 4 times tho, she loved that. Fi had a decent time at the Star Wars stuff too! (for once...lmao) We had 3 days and hit every single park except the water park... of course it was cold (for Florida) and raining most of the time but we still had a good time. BTW Pacx... bought 2 hotdogs in your honor ner vod! lol

I always have wondered what kind of star wars atractions that they have. We were going to go a while ago but the funds we did have ended up going towards other stuff :/

I know the feeling, still trying to figure out how I'm going to pay off that trip...lmao yeah the star wars attractions are cool, but they only have 1 ride and the 1 show, which features jettise of all characters, as well as Vader and a couple of stormies... the full motion sim ride is pretty cool tho, a little oldschool with the video sequences but it is very cool.

Thats awesome Adonian! i just wanna go more now! :lol:

And Pacx if you dont want to be included in our thread jacks *:lol:* then you dont have to

We get to know each other better this way

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back