Custom Mando Art

it's one of those things that comes with time... or... well u know...lol As for knowing what to say, learned a lot from my dad, he always seemed to have the answers. When I had my young'un, it just kinda clicked and I started learning some amazing things about how to deal with people. I'm an officer and a father, I like to think being good at the one makes me better at the other... yeah that was a We Were Soldiers quote! lol

Just wanted to share with y'all what I have right now, and what I'm working on. As you can see, the first two sketches are entirely my own work... the first is the back view of Kal Waco's armor, once finished there will be dead vong littering the ground, smoke rising from the trishot barrels on the left wrist, vong blood dripping from the blades and a smokey haze filling in the background. The second is a request from MedievalWolf over on deviantart... it's his RC mando, the environment was my idea...inspired by my stay out in the backwoods of Washington State last week. The Third is a battlescene I'm still working on, yes Lev'ika that's you I'm dragging to the LZ there, and Fi's holdin' her own on the right side, with the Larty coming in to save the day... will probably draw in some fighters of some kind doing RESCAS under Kal's expert control... also will be adding a few more mandos and baddies in there as well. After that we have the original painting that inspired this sketch, and a few more images that I am using as inspiration for a few more sketches I am starting today/tomorrow... home on Saturday and I hope to have everything colored and scanned in either right before we move, or maybe right after.

*Edit*- I apologize for the ****** quality of the pictures, my webcam's not the best in the world

IMG000003.jpg

IMG000004.jpg

IMG000005.jpg

Op__Chastity__Combat_Evac_by_ukitakumuki.jpg

ep3_art_670.jpg

medevac_by_zagierski.jpg

Nice! Im just going to take a while guess and say that the one where you are dragging me is when we raiding the Jedi Academy. Just a guess :D. I like them (y) except the fact that i look like a woosy :lol: jk i like

I've had plenty of time to work on 'em last few days... I start training back tomorrow so... we'll see how that goes.

ok more stuff has since been added... fitted in another of the direcats, another LAAT/i (larty) and a pair of bes'uliik fighters as well as plenty more bad guys. Now also have a few more dialogue boxes here and there. I think it's time to put that one on pause and start the next one... I think it's time for my SAS mando to make an appearance!

I need to be the dude draggin' Levi'ka! I'm the medic here!!!

xD, nice work dude. I tried my hand at drawing a comic strip, needless to say it turned out... meh. you could tell it was a mando, at least ^^

hmmm... i dunno maybe peace brigade and Vong, maybe seperatists... I dunno I've been in so many battles in so many eras! lol Especially since every time I get captured they decide I'm too dangerous and throw me and my team into cryostasis for twenty years! lmao

lol actually Pacx u're the dude hanging out of the Larty... besides, Fi's a medic too! lol Me thinks a medic would be more likely to treat the wound, whereas a guy like me ain't real sure how, so I just drag 'em to the medics and let them deal with it

I'm trained for certain types of injuries, but in a high stress situation where outbound fire/air support will be more likely to save 'em in the longterm than a bandage would... lol get 'em clear and go back to work

lol actually Pacx u're the dude hanging out of the Larty... besides, Fi's a medic too! lol Me thinks a medic would be more likely to treat the wound, whereas a guy like me ain't real sure how, so I just drag 'em to the medics and let them deal with it

And make it quick!! i wanna get back out there :lol:

here's my sketch, SAS mando on the right... JasonStrk on the left... background and color are pending my return to Florida... The second image is the OC that inspired this sketch... for your comparison.

IMG000006.jpg

ep3_art_670.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back