Custom Mando Art

lol that makes 2 of us! lmao, problem is urs is a lil more complicated than what I've got... althought I was considering doing a mass sketch like that, still working on the mass sketch of just all the mandos together. It's taking forever!

yup, same here... SOP. I'm having to draw each mando individually and pose them so that they'll fit together in one big line with some depth, kinda like a mass group photo

lol yup... altho... I am actually working on a battlefield sketch too, very similar to urs, but NOT the same! somewhat different

@ Lev'ika: yeah we'll see, plenty of time... it'll proally have to wait 'til after the move tho.

@ everyone: I have sketches!!! lol I'm still missing one, A'd'ika's sketch is still being redone, that one's a lil more difficult due to lack of reference material... first off we have Mer'ika's redraw... sorry that it looks a lil dark, had some trouble with the greyscale. Second, we have Nevu's redraw... tried to do the spinning pistols but they caused some problems... so he's just got a pair of smoking guns... finally we have Ori'Ad's action sketch... that wampa's in som serious trouble! lol Still working on A'd'ika's and Lev'ika's new request... we'll see how those turn out, but first... I have to sketch up how I want my buy'ce to look for A'd'ika to work from.

Mer__ika_mkII_v_2_by_sigpro54.jpg

Nevu_v_2_0_by_sigpro54.jpg

Adonian_the_Wampa_Hunter_by_sigpro54.jpg

umm... bucket design to A'd'ika, urs, pacx's if he ever posts pics... then... i dunno, proally won't be taking any more requests for a lil while, I've got a TDY assignment coming up and won't be able to work on 'em much for a few weeks, plus I'm moving so...lol

I love mine! So much cooler!! I think, this may sound weird but.. Its the poped colar that makes it really cool. lol. Smoking guns, sweeeeeet. And he is zoomed in a bit more this time. great work vod! kandosii!!! :D:D:D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back