Custom Mando Art

Okay... Here's the SITREP (Situation Report) for all y'all who're waitin on me to do something:

1. Nevu's Sketch
2. Mer'ika's Sketch
3. A'd'ika's Sketch ( I COMPLETELY LOST THIS ONE VOD, I'M SORRY)
4. Adonians Sketch
5. Pacx's Updated Manod (STILL WAITING ON PICS)

And somewhere in there I'm going to color up the final version of my AFSOC mando with both colors of webgear. So that'll be 2 sketches for me in amongst all this. However... Am working on sketches #1 and 2 right now so...

OK so are u working on my skecth now or u finished it? In my post you said you finally got it done, i dont know if you meant you finished drawing it or you are now able to draw it?

Umm... urs is done... working on Mer'ika's, what I mean by working on it up there is I still haven't posted it! lol I just have to do inks on Mereel's and it'll be done and ready to start A'den's sketch. Then... Adonian's. I'll be devoting a lot of tomorrow to getting my list knocked out because my work schedule next week is intense.

I have the actual drawings done for almost all of the prime 4 sketches... problem is... I'm out of certain colors of ink that I have to have to finish up, and low on funds... I'm going to go to Michael's tomorrow to see if I can find the individual colors, we'll see what I can find! Oh yeah... and I'm still holding Nevu's sketch hostage! lol jk

:D makes me happy! lol I wish I could finish up the ones I've got right now... but I'm currently out of black and the very dark grey I use for a black substitute so that the outline shows up... also EXTREMELY low on most of my other greys, Wildcat Blue (aka true blue/royal blue) and very low on red and my foliage, OD and hunter greens are low too. I use a lot of color! lol

really? oh no they may've stopped carrying them! Oh my what am I gonna do then? lol I haven't checked down here in a while, bought the ones I'm on now about 4 months ago over in Destin... They should have some equivalent tho, even in Saskatoon.

Fibracolor is the brand, I think they're called professional series... although I know that they are in a 100 count rack. It's a black plastic rack that holds 100 white bodied (color of the ink is the color of the lid) fine tip markers.

that's what I paid... it depends a lot on the brand and such. for a 100 color set u could pay up to $100 if it was one of the more expensive brands... Fibracolor works great and they're cheaper. Yeah tho if I had to pick a price I'd say $25 or less.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back