Custom Mando Art

Aw lol Levi is a fast typer!:D Ok there goes mine pushed back another space :lol:lol:

(Edit: Hey look 3 pages! Woot! congratz Kal)

Lol I know the feeling. Like when I played that mmorpg runescape years ago I learned to type really fast b/c I would sell stuff and my message kept going away because to many others were typing. Lol what I learned from computer games....

(sorry for that minor off topic Kal)

Hey! I used to be addicted to that game when i was like in grade 5 :D

And then there was the game Second Life and that really boosted my typing speed :D

Hey Kal, I gotta request... can you do me with my sword in 1 hand, and my whip wrapped around the neck of a wampa? Also whats your paypal address, I gotta pay you for that one... PM me.

uh oh... thread jackers!!! lol but it's ok I don't mind, it's funny... and yay! 3 pages! Lev'ika and Nevu yest to both. Adonian, yeah I proally can... paypal is sigpro54@hotmail.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
THX, sent ya a lil somethin to your paypal.

Anyone who requests, if you would be so kind as to donate a lil to our vod here, he's spending time and ink for us, the least we can do is help him out.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW... for everybody's awareness... I will gratefully accept any donations u may wish to give. I ask that u not exceed $5 US Currency per donation tho... otherwise my wifey might get ideas as to a career change! lmao jk, but seriously... I prefer small donations if u wish to make one. As for my current Order of Battle:

1. Jango's Desert Mando
2. Lev'ika's Color Up (may go first just because it's easiest)
3. Nevu's Redraw
4. Adonian's Redraw
5. Pacx's Redraw
6. Mereel's Redraw
7. Mando Mass Sketch

I'm treating all of the "Redraws" up here as new requests, and I am workin' on 'em in no particular order, just as I get time and whichever one seems easier/more interesting at the moment, however the above list is the current priority. I know some of these are supposed to be "recolors," but without MY own, personal computer... recolors are currently impossible, so I will attempt to redraw. Sorry I haven't gotten anything done lately, but parents are coming to visit, had 2 flights and the altitude chamber (aviation physiology) all since monday, and both today and yesterday were spent crammed into the flight med building for the physiology training. I'll get back to work ASAP tho.

BTW... for everybody's awareness... I will gratefully accept any donations u may wish to give. I ask that u not exceed $5 US Currency per donation tho... otherwise my wifey might get ideas as to a career change! lmao jk, but seriously... I prefer small donations if u wish to make one. As for my current Order of Battle:

1. Jango's Desert Mando
2. Lev'ika's Color Up (may go first just because it's easiest)
3. Nevu's Redraw
4. Adonian's Redraw
5. Pacx's Redraw
6. Mereel's Redraw
7. Mando Mass Sketch

I'm treating all of the "Redraws" up here as new requests, and I am workin' on 'em in no particular order, just as I get time and whichever one seems easier/more interesting at the moment, however the above list is the current priority. I know some of these are supposed to be "recolors," but without MY own, personal computer... recolors are currently impossible, so I will attempt to redraw. Sorry I haven't gotten anything done lately, but parents are coming to visit, had 2 flights and the altitude chamber (aviation physiology) all since monday, and both today and yesterday were spent crammed into the flight med building for the physiology training. I'll get back to work ASAP tho.

You are offically the best Kal :D :cheers
I know what you're talking about with the most interesting :D

The sketch always seem to come out at its best when you are actually interested :D

And not to seem like im using your thread to amp up mine, but i know more people read this than mine and im wondering if anyone would like me to sketch :D

Ive got this feeling im gonna get the sketchs in my lineup done like one per night (got the creative vibe back :lol:) and was wondering if anyone could help keep me busy :D

And if not i can always go to Kal for requests, im counting on you guys to keep me busy now :lol:

Lev'ika

Oh and i feel a little guilty, using Kals artwork of my mando as my profile picture :(
But until i sketch up my mando better than kal (this may take a while :lol:, if ever :D)
Just kidding Until i sketch it myself :D my profile will stay as Kals sketch :D

And i am alright with that cause what can i say, Its a Kal sketch :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back