New Member: Joesprops aka Joe

Joesprops

New Hunter
Hey everyone! My name is Joe, I'm 23 and live in California. I am a complete Star Wars fanatic and love to make stuff with my hands, which pretty much inevitably led to me making props and costumes heh. I'm still pretty new at all of this so most of my props that I make are from pepakura files. I have alot of stuff from Skip and am currently working on building his new RC armor. :D Loooove The Dented Helmet and have used it alot to help me out with my costuming, it's a great place for information and packed full of great people. Happy to be a new member and hopefully everyone will be seeing alot of me on here! :D

If anyone is interested I do have a blog that I post my projects on and their status and such, just kind of a fun way to show off I guess hehe. here is the link: http://joesprops.blogspot.com/

What's up, Joe! Welcome to the boards! :cheers Thanks for the nice comments on my armor set! (y) I was looking through your stuff. GREAT job on those! I am always amazed at how talented people are on this site! You're gonna fit right in. Keep us posted on your progress, and we love pics :D!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back