clone-empire.net gone?

More of this story will develop over time, I'm sure. I'm done discussing it, and have ended my association with John Sale (who ran the forum).

In short, he fired the entire admin staff then shut it down. Where he takes the forum from here, who knows.

As Mike indicated, I don't think this was an economic issue as much as a clash of personalities. It is always sad to see a resource go but such is life.

As Mike indicated, I don't think this was an economic issue as much as a clash of personalities. It is always sad to see a resource go but such is life.
Sorry, I was just kidding.:facepalm
But really, wasn't it a pay site? I never used it but will people be getting refunds?
Darren

It sucks for those people who used that resource, but many of us saw this coming. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely stinks to lose a resource but also provides an opportunity for sites like CT.NET and TDH to pick up the slack.

hey john seems like a nice enough guy to me I have nothing but good dealings with him.
I talk to him and he said the site was being restructured and would be back online soon.

Funny, CE orginaly picked up the slack from CT.net back when "the Purge" happend. I have not been back to CT.net since then.

seems everything is back and taking its first new shaky steps. hopefully things haven't been permanently damaged and that c-e can take it's place as the tdh of clones. (even though we have our own clone section)

I have to echo the esteemed TDH forum staff in my opinions.

Not a big fan of people who treat people differently if they choose to costume a male character if they are a female, or if they choose to register their clones as Rebel Legion members.

(not that all members or mods at that site agreed with the owners opinions)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back