Scratch built animated helmet

Thanks for the comments guys :)

if you were to sell it how much would it be?

If I offer any, I'm aiming to keep them very affordable. There is still a bit of work to be do on it though. I think one thing this build has going for it, is the size, I noticed a few people mentions other versions of this helmet have been a bit small for people with larger noggins. I made mine roughly to scale with the MR ep3's, so it should fit larger troopers without any trouble. It may be a good option for larger guys wanting to do hybrid movie/animated builds. You can see out of it quite well (well for a star wars helmet that is) On smaller people it might look a bit "bobble-headish" Being hand made, its not perfect and I'm the first to admit the G2, being perfectly symmetrical and well, screen perfect, is nicer but, its good to have options :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Being hand made, its not perfect and I'm the first to admit the G2, being perfectly symmetrical and well, screen perfect, is nicer but, its good to have options :)

agreed! i was tempted to stop mine, since they set the bar so high... but i figured mine would be wonky and asymmetrical in honor of the original trilogy ;)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back