My new paint/fiberglass workshop

Haerverk

Active Hunter
So i cleaned out the garage at home today. It makes a helluva great workshop for me. I just wanted to show you guys, since im pretty happy about it, although its still pretty cold here, 5-8C, when i put the heat on max, i can fiberglass all I want! To the left there, you see the paintstation, and im still going to be adding other stuff.
The funky thing is that the walls are steel-plated. I dont think i've ever seen a steel plated garage before :p
Oh, and this is my second workshop. The other one has more powertools. But no space to paint

Oh and yes... i still need somewhere to put my scooter! And yes, that is my kayjak!

DSC00517.JPG

DSC00521.JPG

Pretty cool!!!! I'm actually cleaning out my garage today too, and use it for most of my work during the summer months. I'm in the same boat as you...kinda cold yet. hopefully I can get mine insulated some day & have heat in it. Right now, I can only paint/fiberglass/etc for about 4 months out of the year.

Mines still pretty filty and needs major organization before I get going on props this season!!!!! :lol:

garage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I've been thinking of doing that for some time. I have a third bedroom that I work in, but can't spray or glass in there. I do most of that in the garage or out back. You've inspired me to take some time this weekend and start the re-model!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back