Mando Flamethrower

Carb 1

New Hunter
i know the usual mando flamethrower is in the gauntlet but i thought to myself that it would be a cool idea to use an old shop-vac in my first customs weapons kit somehow, so i said what if a mando had a Flamethrower as a primary weapon so i came up with a stripped down shop-vac with a handle on the nozzle, and some type of webbing to keep it on like a back pack, well tell me what you think and if you've done this yet

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i think so too, as soon as i get my camera set up ill show you all the process, i think ill paint it black and red.

You should totally do a flame pattern starting from the nozzel to the stock. Hardly camoflouge but it would be cool!

well i mean i might do a whole set of armor in flames just because they look cool for trooping but i think ill paint it in a dark blue, light gray scheme because it matches my armor.

and actually i know a couple of friends who would just die if they saw me in flame patterned beskar'gam because their two favorite things are fire and Mandos

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the idea of maybe a smaller system that might be like the hose off the shop-vac and another smaller lighter cylinder shaped like a shop-vac but i am still going to do a flamethrower primary mando and if you all have some suggestions on improvements/ or i could use some tips on making a holster for the nozzle please either respond or PM Me:jet pack

I like the idea, but there are issues regarding safety, I mean what happens if it explodes or if you are using an aerosol based flamethrower and the wind turns, it could set your costume alight ( the paint would probably fuel the fire ) and while the idea of a flaming mando would look awesome you risk both losing your costume and getting burned.

However back to the aerosol can idea, it would provide an easily reloadable flamethrower. Good luck guys.

well i didn't plan on making an actual flamethrower(that would be kinda illegal to take to a con and use here) but i might do like private shows indoors with an aerosal FT

Lol, sorry I thought you were going to make a real flamethrower, still good luck, and in reply to the gasoline comment : be a Mando Pyromaniac.
Keep trying guys!

lol gasoline i been using a lot of that latly burning branches.

and i think ill stick with aerosal :cry

but back to the flame-thrower i might rig a small can under the nozzle for calm days but its mostly for show.

That they are...still, that is for military use, not for some pyro mando making a home made rig...:D I like the idea Carb!!!
I do think that TDH has something in the CoC that says no discussions of operational flamethrowers though...so let's keep this at non-operational. :)

1. Awesome. Flame-throwers = Always cool.
2. Shop-vac? Maybe. I'd imagine the canister to be too big to strap on in any way. Not to mention, I'm not exactly sure what you'd use for fuel with that kind of expulsion device.
3. Painting flames. No. More appropriately, "good lord, no." Bad idea. Very tacky.
4. Aerosol can and lighter? Perfect. Convenient, easy, totally legal, and best of all, cheap. Rigging one to an arm is surprisingly simple. If anyone's interested in hearing my setup, let me know.
*Edit: My apologies, I hadn't realized that working flamethrowers were prohibited. I'd still be happy to explain it but, as A'den Kyramud said, best to keep it non-operational.

Pity, anyways your right back to the the costumes ...........................

yeah for the rigging of the

TOTTALLY FOR SHOW FLAMETHROWER

i thought i might do a webbing type thing, and it is just for show so no problem with the fuel, and i like the large canister look especially on a heavy mando.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back