Sci-Fire ARC-7 Complete! (pic intensive)

MORGUE

Active Hunter
Well, it has been a very Cool experience! I'd do it again if I could...and I just might now that I think of it! Hmmmmmmmm!;) :rolleyes (y)
Anyway I want to thank JB and Lewis most of all for making sucha great suit of armor. Also special thanks to General Fedelis, EVO3, Steelblitz, Java, BKBT, Asok, TDH, Torment & CT.net ,and CE. Also thanks to everyone for their help with info and suggestions. Without further ado.....
Mereel__85.jpg

Mereel__98.jpg

Mereel__97.jpg

Mereel__92.jpg

Mereel__94.jpg

Mereel__90.jpg

...that Darn Strap! LOL;)
Mereel__13.jpg

Thanks for looking! Hope you enjoy these as much as I did getting them today!
Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic job on the clone build Jonathan, the fit looks very clean and the paint and weathering really shine through, this has been one of the best assembly build threads I've seen happening recently.

You handled this project with the same versatility and meticulous attention I’ve come to respect over the years from you and its great knowing you and many others here are laying down the foundation for future clone builds yet to come. :cheers

Thanks guys! I've been working on this bad boya long time and am very proud of it.;)
Andy good to hear from you man! Havn't talked to you in quite a while dude. Hope all is well.

I will echo what the others have said, that is a fine piece of work.

The pictures all look sharp, but the one with arms folded is quite impressive. It is not only an intimidating pose, but not easy to do in clone armor.

Thanks Guys! I'm glad you dig it as much as I do.

C6, thanks dude. Thats my favorite pose from this photo shoot!:)

Yeah, I left all the images Raw. The only thing we did was put a Blue Gell over
one of the Flash housings to get the blue-ish background on the Black backdrop.
That strap needed some attention!LOL I have a version with it photoshopped out,
but there is nothing like showing the raw images!

MY DC-15 is a Sci-Fire "2nd"! I found nothing wrong with it at all!:)

:eek::eek::eek: Really GREAT rig overall!!! Clone armor is a difficult build, and you wear it very well. I agree with the arms folded pose. Not only is it intimidating as heck, but really difficult to do in a clone. Beautiful shots!Nice job with the paint and weathering (y)! Just overall outstanding! :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back