Jango Ammo Belt

boba trooper

Active Hunter
Hi Everyone

As I am now starting to finish stuff off im able to start posting stuff I have been working on and this one is the first of many I will be putting up for you guys and girls to comment on and tell me if its good or not, anyhow here it is my Jango Fett Ammo Belt made by me and my brother but most of the credit goes to my brother, its made of leather and all of the pouches can have something in them but it would have to be something small except one that he made for abit of detail and fun which has extra darts and bits in for when jango is on the hunt for his bounty. Let me know what you think as all comments are appreciated.

Thanks

Bobatrooper

Thanks for the comments guys they mean alot to me as to your question fettofficer there really secure and dont move unless I take them out as the elastic is tight on them.

Also thanks for your comment Cruzer means alot comming from you who makes the holsters, which I will be in contact soon as I do need one and I would only buy the best.

bobatrooper

:eek: that is...AWESOME! I get kids asking me all the time what's in the pouches in my TD. Hate to tell them, car keys...cell phone...superglue. Looks like what you would expect Jango to carry. Nice job.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that's one cool belt, love the detail with the fold down pouch. I would feel to paranoid to Troop with the darts in it though. But I'm guessing that's not the point.
So Cool, nice job Guy's:)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back