Thundercat337 Jango Vest Progress....

postmortem01

Active Hunter
Thundercat337 is working on my Jango vest for me. He built this prototype based on Cruzer's armor. We used some leather that we already has here so this is not quite right. Not to mention the leather is wrinkled. We painted the leather to be a closer match to the movie version. I can't wait to see how the final comes out.

dsc09459.jpg

dsc09465.jpg

dsc09464.jpg

dsc09466.jpg

Thanks Postmortem! I'm still on the hunt for the perfect leather and got a few samples on the way to try out! The pattern needs a few adjustment but its on the right track! I'll keep you just post on progress! Ideas and comments are welcome!

You're really close mate! Keep us posted. Looking great so far. That vest looks nice..just weather the shine off it and there you go!

Yeah the pattern does need some work! The shoulders can be brought in a bit and the shoulder flaps are a little to pointed out. They need to be tweeked down slightly! As soon as i get the new leather in I'll have postmortems final vest posted!

You're really close mate! Keep us posted. Looking great so far. That vest looks nice..just weather the shine off it and there you go!

Thanks dude! Yeah the shine was because all i had was white leather and had to paint it and then give it a slight blue tint. The blue tint was glossy! But hey it was just a prototype!

Lee’s making a lot of great headway so far with this initial precursor, the pattern is still being refined but shaping out nicely plus he’s fairly close to sourcing the right leather to incorporate into the next revision which looking ahead is already very promising.(y)

Yeah. This was Lee's first attempt at this vest. I think it came out quite well for the prototype. There are a couple modifications that will be made but overall a good job. Lee has made costumes for many Hollywood actors such as Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Stallone, Costner and Reeves but now faces his greatest challenge....making a costume that will fit.......me.

:D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back