Here's A costume I wouldnt mine doing!

Rc2064

Jr Hunter
Heres a costume that I would love to do. Gray fox the ninja from mgs. Any ideas on where to start on the helmet? I had seen before a guy who made a gray fox helmet out of latex on another forum but that was awhile ago.
If someone has any ideas let me know!

ninja.jpg

Haha! I was thinking the same thing during the weekend. I'm pretty sure there is a thread on the RPF, but it might be old. I dont remember. The mask would be easy enough, but the body suit wouldn't be fun...until it was done!

Haha! I edited it before I even saw your post. Nice...

No probs, no probs :) Anywho, back on track with the topic... heh... I've always wanted to do a "Cyborg Ninja" costume too, but I do not have the slinky build to pull it off. Maybe one of the more heavily armored ones from Metal Gear Solid 2? Olga?

Yes this was the start of the whole thing. I had joined this site a few weeks ago after I stumbled across that photo on google.

Haha! I was thinking the same thing during the weekend. I'm pretty sure there is a thread on the RPF, but it might be old. I dont remember. The mask would be easy enough, but the body suit wouldn't be fun...until it was done!

You say the mask would be easy? How so? I cant find a basic ground to start.
lol. Let me know.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back