MY FIRST TATTOO now finished

arod fett

Jr Hunter
well being a scorpio i figure this is the best choice for me , its still in progress . but here it is so far

tattoo scorpion.jpg

SCORPION 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's gonna be a knockout when it's finished ! I'm jealous ! I have almost the same one on my left shoulder cap (roughly the same size too), and it isn't nearly as detailed :angry

FP

Man this is WICKED!!!! I love Scorpions! I was actually thinking of getting that as a tattoo as well! Keep us updated on it ok bro?

El1te

looks great bro, the shading looks real nice, keep us updated on the progress (y)

Steve

i have another 3 hour session to finish this up... i will post a pic when its done.... thanks i am pretty stoked about getting this done....

That has nice detail! I have a pretty big celtic cross, and it took about 4.5 hours. The last half an hour wasn't too much fun...good luck!

Details are awsome. How much did that set you back? Got my entire upper arm done with tribal scrolls a ways back - thick lines - when it hit my collar bone - **** that hurt. Other arm's a dragon - hence the drache. Tattoos are like chips - you can't just have one.

thanks the guy doing my tattoo, has been tattooing for about 6 months.... he is a fellow artist friend of mine..... he is doing an awesome job for me.... he knows i am big on details so he is really taking his time doing this for me...

thanks for the comments.... i posted a pic of this on a tattoo site and a guy that has been tattooing for 15 years , said he has seen 1000s of scorpions but this by far was the best he has seen... the guy that did this has been tattooing for 6 months... i love it , now i want a real emperor scorpion...

It's an amazing piece,I got the No-Ghost logo from Ghostbusters on my right shoulder as my first tat,and the guy totally free handed it.

Here's a pic of it:
l_4dc6bbb1340940eeb17987513c425183.png

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back