Sgt. Fang ANH vader helm possible for esb?

CombatBaby

Well-Known Hunter
Just wondering what would need to be done to a sgt fang anh vader helmet to make it useable for an esb vader. Windows peak, throat rework etc....

Any
Progress pics or tutorials would be appreciated. Thanks

Depends on how accurate you want it I guess. The problem is the Fang is not that accurate to start with.

I mean basically the chin vent, widows peak and shinier to make the switch.

Why is it that no one seems to make vader stuff readily accessable? Most of what is out there is ROTS and ANH. Who makes some good ESB stuff?

Most people don't see episode 4, 5 or 6 when they see a darth, or a boba, they recognise the character and don't see the detail, detail is for the people who care loads, or perhaps too much.

So if the Darth is ANH, ESB or ROTJ, the only people who notice are people who will build their own.

In my opinion, spfx is making the best and most accessible esb vader helmet nowadays.

Spfx routinely sells on ebay under diff names.

Sean

Just wondering what would need to be done to a sgt fang anh vader helmet to make it useable for an esb vader. Windows peak, throat rework etc....
For the Fang that's pretty much all you need to do. It's not accurate, but these are the most glaring differences between the ANH and ESB. If you wanna go super accurate, you should consider a better platform.

Personally I would probably seek out Darth Stone for a Vader lid. He got his hands on a 20th C helmet.

For the Fang that's pretty much all you need to do. It's not accurate, but these are the most glaring differences between the ANH and ESB. If you wanna go super accurate, you should consider a better platform.

Personally I would probably seek out Darth Stone for a Vader lid. He got his hands on a 20th C helmet.

thank you for the update on this.

i'll be modifying a fang as i wait to acquire a more accurate helmet.

i'm making the other hard parts and might eventually try taking a crack at an esb sculpt once i know what measurements are accurate

Oh... come to think of it... you may want to narrow down the width of the center ridge on the dome as well as slimming down the width of the flange rim. Good luck on your mods.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back