Custom Mando Armor

MADDMUDDER

Jr Hunter
Well Here is the initial mock up of the suit.
The vest is a Boba Fett vest with attached hood and neck seal.
The armor base color will be black with heavy scratching and battle damage more to follow... ANY FEED BACK WOULD BE GREAT

boba.JPG

boba b.JPG

cod.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds promising. What kind of scratching are you planning? I had an idea for my bucket with a three claw gauge going from just above the visor down diagonally to one of the cheeks.

Armor looks good and nice couch ;) well, like the weathering tuturial at the top of this forum says think about where someone would attack you for scratches and what not. Read that turotial if you haven't already cos it's awesome. :)

Thanks I like the couch too;) the weathering is taking its time to develop itself (weather sucks) but I finished painting all the parts. Hope to get some work done on it this week.

I'm almost positive that you need to fix your helmet up majorly - but I'm very impressed with everything else. Particularly the gauntlets - very Batman-esque.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back