just a question...

pizzaman24

Active Hunter
What do you do when one of your good friends sleeps with your girl, if she confessed the whole thing? Curious to hear your responses

Dump her quick and fast. Like pulling of a band aid.

It may hurt right now, but you will be better off in the long run.

heh... sounds fairly harsh but unanimous... definitely going to deal with him but.... how can I just cut the cord so quickly? If someone comes to you and confesses, shouldn't they be given another chance?

agree with the other comments.

abt giving another chance? no.
confession is good for the soul ie hers, not yours.
she was only easying her own guilt rather than thinking about ur feelings.

quickest way - sharp and short.
end it. get the shared goods divided out appropriately before it all goes south.

once a cheater always a cheater ask her how she would feel if you slept with her best friend or her sister,you would be a dog,so treat her like one and send her a$$ to the pound

I really dont know. You have to be in the situation to really know what you feel... :confused

I guess that the first thought is to kill both...... then you have to calm down.... because you have to figure out how to kill them... (that was not serious) :lol:

It depends how nuch you love her also.... But, about the friend, no friend should do something like that. If that was to be my friend, i wouldnt call him that way.

If this has happened to you, ....sorry .

Alfredo

Well in all my lessons from the Maury Povich show and of course Judge Maybelline on Divorce Court, I would say move on without her. And the guy who slept with her is not your friend, a good friend wouldn't do that to you. Whether he is high or drunk it doesnt matter.

But remember my friend, Keep that hand strong!

picture.php

J/K of course, trying to lighten the mood for ya.

heh ya... been 10 long months lol. Not that long when compared to marriages etc but still something to consider. Ya that guy obviously is no long my friend :p

Just hard to think of what to do next.....

As much as it hurts and seems like it'd be a good idea, lumping up either one of them isn't worth the troubles for you. Bettr to have that happen now than 10 years down the road when you're married with kids and a home.

Your friend, he's not your friend. You should cut him out of your life.

The girl, she'e committed the ultimate violation against you. As much as you may feel like you love her and want to try again, you will never have the level of trust for her you had before again. You will always wonder what she's doing and who she's with when she's not with you. That will cause stress and strain between you and her. She will likely do it again. The added pressure from you as you trust in her is broken, will push her away without neccessarily making her go. It will cause her to pull away and most likely do it again.

Best advice, cut her loose... your friend too.

They've said it bro. Once a cheater always a cheater... she did it once, she could do it again. Leave her and find yourself a real trustworthy girl. For the guy, give him a nice knee and/or elbow to the face haha! Don't do that tho... just let him know he messed up

El1te

or how about this one..... If it is to offensive, then pleas admins or mods take it off, but i think we are all old enough for this crude pg-13 humor...

Last edited by a moderator:
heh... sounds fairly harsh but unanimous... definitely going to deal with him but.... how can I just cut the cord so quickly? If someone comes to you and confesses, shouldn't they be given another chance?

These guys have said it all. If it sounds unanimous, then it's because we're outside looking in. We are impartial, and thinking what is in your best interest. It's obvious that you have strong feelings for this girl since you're thinking about giving her another chance. Forget that, brother! Get rid of them both, and move on with your life. It will hurt for a while, but you will be alot better off. Plenty of nice girls out there, bro. Just go to Al Bundy's favorite bar :D! Lots of nice girls there (y)! Take care and good luck!!!

Vadr- Love that Yoda, man :lol:!

if you want to give her another chance, then by all means do so. however, your trust in her has been destroyed and it will slowly eat away at your relationship until there's nothing left but resentment. and it's the same if you want to keep your friend.

Rather than repeat the good advice above I will instead ask you a question. What would Boba Fett do?

I don't think that is legal.

My ex cheated on me, I was an idiot, forgave her, and it happened again. Obviously you have to go case by case, but she is not worth your time and your "friend" deserves should take a hike as well.

Trust No One.

Well, not really, that's a little extreme.

Dump your friend, no excuse in the world is good enough ( like, "she came on to me, " we were drunk" , etc. )

Dump the girl, same reason. They could have stopped at any time, but thought they could get away with it. They will try it again.... human nature.

You will always be second guessing their actions, always be worried about who she's with. Don't put yourself through that. It keeps you awake at night, makes you crazy, and will turn you into a psycho-jealous-overprotective-never trusting boyfriend for some future girlfriend.

The part of you that cares for her wants you to give her a chance to redeem herself. You will try to talk yourself into it, and it will win over the "get rid of her" part of you.

Once that happens, history will repeat itself.

Don't have any phone contact or email contact with them. Don't do or say anything you will later regret, because they will twist your words and actions to make you look like the bad guy. Just cut them off....end of story, start fresh after you take a break from relationships, and DON'T jump into another one right away.

Best of luck, brother pizzaman.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back